Uses Of Numbing Cream
Dr. Numb is the only cream of its kind that can be used for all three purposes given above. Keep in mind to apply the cream 2 hours before the start of the process. Try to apply a liberal measure of cream two hours before the method.
To use the numbing cream before tattooing, you need to;
- Wash the area of skin with soap and water, where you're going to tattoo
- Let the area get dry
- Wear gloves, and take out some of the quantity of cream, and rub cream into the area that's to be numbed
- Cover the cream with any material like cling wrap, cling film or a cheese cloth. Cover the area for 45 minutes to 1 hour
IMPORTANT: Do not leave the numbing creams longer than one hour.
- Tattoo statistics show tattoo fame has grown 13% since 2007
- Number of people with 2 or more tattoos get multiplied since 2007
- Ladies under 35 are just about half more prone to have tattoos than men under 35
- Senior men are 71% more inclined to have tattoos than senior ladies
- The main 5 most well-known areas for tattoos are- lower back, wrist, foot, lower leg, armband
To use the numbing cream for piercing, you need to;
- Wash the area thoroughly where you need to pierce
- Apply a thick amount of cream on your skin where piercing going to take place
- Within two hours the area will be numb, and it is ready to pierce
- Also, numbing cream is Safe and effective for many skin procedures including tattooing, wart and mole removal, Botox, laser, etc.
Note: Remember! Numbing is just for external use only. If you are going for tongue piercing or any other internal piercing, then you should avoid numbing.
Piercing StatisticsIn America, piercing statistics demonstrate that out of 100, 61% for adults go for piercing, which incorporates ear cartilage piercing.
- 83% of Americans have pierced their ears
- Most prominent piercing for ladies is the navel
- After naval, most popular piercing spot for ladies is the nose
- Most well known piercing for men is the earlobe
- Also, the second most popular piercing for men is the eyebrow
To use the numbing cream for waxing, you need to;
- Clean the waxing area thoroughly with water
- Apply numbing cream on the area an hour before the wax to avoid pain
- If the pubic hair is too long, the aesthetician will trim it first before using numb cream for waxing
- Keep numbing cream for 45-60 minutes, and then the area is ready to wax
Waxing StatisticsWaxing statistic shows the results of a review directed from February 4, 2014 to March 11, 2015 among American adults on the waxing services used by the general population living as a part of their family. As per this overview, 2.01 percent of American family members used waxing services 4 or more times.
Dr. Numb Review - Testing by International School of Body Art (Painless Tattoo Cream)
Review by Fatima of Princess Beauty Lounge - Painless Belly Ring Piercing
My Tattoo Experience + Dr. Numb Review - Laurenxtineb
How a Person Feel After Using Numbing Cream?
- Once the numbing cream is active, you ought to feel insignificant to get rid of the pain for the first 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- The numbing impact by slowly and gradually decrease throughout the following hour or two.
- Think twice before applying that where you use it, will it be viable or not. For instance, tattooing on knees, arms, or elbows may be the best place to take a stab at numbing cream.
What Makes Dr. Numb® Different
As the world’s most trusted brand, excellence is the heart of our simple philosophy. Dr. Numb® lets you experience an industry-leading quality that will not let you settle anything for less unless it is Dr. Numb®. It is manufactured in GMP-approved, state-of-the-art facilities and formulated according to the high standards of Health Canada. Read more!
The Answer - Dedication to Excellence
LOVE. It's what makes Dr. Numb®, Dr. Numb®
The development of Dr. Numb® stemmed out from our profound love for celebration of life and is developed exclusively with the thought of managing people's perceptions to their symptoms, preventing acute pain while having a dermal procedure done and continuing to alleviate pain even after the procedure. Learn more of its many uses!
Versatile. Safe. Effective.
Dr. Numb® - Touching People’s Lives
Proudly serving Dr. Numb® Customers for over a decade. We take to heart all customer feedback and use them to constantly improve our products and services that would bring nothing but satisfaction. No matter how complex, Dr. Numb® will always deliver. We owe our success to the people who always believe in our product. Find out their stories!
View Customer Stories
Looking for Answers?
KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT DR. NUMB®
Visit our FAQs section for a comprehensive information about topical anesthetic creams, skin types, exclusive guides and more
Need Personalized Assistance?
CONTACT Our Product Specialists TODAY at 1-877-786-2001
without Cost or Obligation
(For faster service, call or chat between 9:00AM to 6:00PM Pacific Time)
Schedule an Appointment with Our Account Managers Today! 1.877.786.2001 option 3 for Distributions Department
The production of Dr. Numb® has been carefully planned and executed according to GMP Standards. Most Countries will only accept import and sale of medicines that have been manufactured to internationally recognized GMP Standards.
As the numbing cream industry flourishes, widespread distribution of poor quality numbing creams is a growing concern. A poorly-made medicine may contain lethal substances that have been intentionally or unintentionally added that could harm the consumers. Everyone is encouraged to become inteligent and vigilant consumers and buy only legitimate and GMP-compliant products such as Dr. Numb® Anesthetic Cream.