Tips To Take Care Of Your Skin After Tattoo Removal
Tattoo removal is an easy method, but aftercare is much needed with a specific end goal to get the best outcomes. Laser tattoo removal is the most popular method used these days. It’s important that you understand and be well informed of the after effects and consequent care that will empower you to achieve the best results.
Even if you choose the best tattoo removal services, you need to take care of a few things in mind, like the parlor you pick and the artist is well experienced or fresher. It creates a superficial skin wound and you may experience wounding or swelling.
The treated area ends up plainly white – but, it will last for just a couple of minutes. Between 8 – 72 hours, some patients may experience crusts, blisters, or scabs. These don’t keep going for over up to 14 days. Scarring or excess skin pigment may happen, but is uncommon. The good news is that the healing process is normally lasts for a month.
Here are a few steps to follow in order to experience a tattoo removal treatment:
- The treated area should be clean as well as dry. Once you clean the area with cleanser and water, pat it dry with a cotton towel. Then, apply anti-infection ointment as recommended by the doctor for around three days. Keep the area covered by wrapping a bandage to avoid any kind of infection.
- Try not to get frustrated by blisters. They are a common occurrence during the healing process. They are the signs showing that your immune system is healing the treated area. All you need is to avoid scratching them.
- So as to lessen inconvenience because of irritation, you can apply cool compresses for 24 hours after the treatment. avoid any kind of pain killer, like Aspirin – it may increase the risk of wounding or dying.
- Fully avoid picking at the scab. It may cause scarring and infection.
- Showering after the treatment is alright, but stay away from high pressure water hitting the treated area. Also, soaking the treated area in water for so long has not recommended. For example, swimming, baths, and so on.
- Exercising is alright after treatment.
- For around 3 months or as recommended by the Doctor, apply sunscreen whenever you plan to go out. Try no to apply any makeup on the treated area to avoid infection.
- The laser treatment has a drying out impact. Therefore, it causes itching, and your specialist might advise you to apply a topical numbing cream, Dr. Numb, to avoid any kind of skin irritation.
- If you see any kind of redness, honey colored crust, or other such signs, contact a professional tattoo removal who can relevantly treat your injury.
The tattoo removal method is simple, and aftercare process is also simple, if done in a right way. You just need to remember a couple of things and you are ready to go!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!