Step by Step Working of Dr Numb
You have decided to go ahead with the body modification but worried about the pain accompanied with the procedure. You may have also found the solution to get relief from pain in form of Dr Numb. But you may wish to know the proper working of Dr Numb.
The article shares the step-by-step working of Dr Numb. Read the article and feel the process. Once you are done with article, you won’t be nervous anymore for your upcoming body modification process.
What happens just after the application process of Dr Numb?
In Dr Numb resides an ingredient called Lidocaine which produces anesthesia by inhibiting/ blocking conduction in the peripheral nerves to prevent pain signal propagation. The following takes place after applying Dr Numb:
The onset of numbness begins at this point and is starting to spread out in the target area.
The numbness has infiltrated the entire target area. The loss of sensation in the superficial layer prevents any feeling of pain or discomfort.
|60-90 minutes||The peak of numbing effect. Any pain, itch or discomfort should not be felt because the efficacy is at its highest.|
|4||90-120 minutes||The duration of maximum numbing effect is approximately sustained up to this point.|
|5||120-180 minutes||The numbing effect will gradually diminish. Re-application is highly recommended for another extended period of time.|
Important Facts about Numbing Creams…
- When used excessively, topical anesthetics can cause severe and irreversible damage to corneal tissues and even loss of the eye.
- The main advantage is the comfort that you will experience while having painless procedures. For some, the main disadvantage is the time that it takes for the numbing cream to take effect – usually about an hour for full effect.
- Make sure to read the instructions included in your numbing cream before using it. For the common numbing creams, you need to apply an ample amount to the skin area then leave it on for about an hour. Some instructions suggest putting on a plastic wrap around it so make sure to read the instructions carefully on how to apply it properly.
- You shall feel cold and numb in the area that you have applied the numbing cream on.
- Numb features 5% Lidocaine (the highest amount allowed by the FDA).
- Make sure to check the consistency of a numbing cream. Water-based creams go well with tattoo making process as they don’t interact with the ink, unlike greasy creams.
- Don’t use numbing cream on the broken skin like wounds and rashes. If you have a skin condition or medical condition, then consult your doctor before using the cream.
You are thoroughly acquainted with Dr Numb numbing cream now. So, go ahead with your favorite body modification and ask your artist to numb your affected area with Dr Numb before proceeding to next step. Feel the painless journey of body modification with Dr Numb.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!