How numbing cream can help your tattoo process?
Without a doubt, tattooing is a painful procedure. But it really offers a classy look to the bearer.
So, is there no escape? Luckily, there is, and it is easily available.
Topical anaesthetic creams are a right solution for the tattooing pain. Yes, being easy to apply, these numbing solutions blocks the pain signal and let you go for a pain-free body art session. But there is one problem; nowadays there is no dearth of numbing creams. And for a user it can be bit difficult to choose the right one.
If you are also in the same dilemma, it is better to go with expert’s choice. You can count on Dr. Numb to help reduce the pain during tattooing process.
Why use Dr. Numb for tattooing?
This might be most obvious question to come across a user’s mind. Well, the simplest answer would be- it is highly recommended by tattoo artists across the world.
And why only tattoo practitioners, but also medical experts prefer using this anesthetic cream to reduce the pain levels in different processes. It can be used to diabetic shots, piercing, minor surgeries, and lot more.
How to use Dr. Numb?
If you are using Dr. Numb to get a painless tattoo, it is important for you to learn its proper usage. So, before the tattoo artist starts needling your skin with a tattoo machine, here are few things you need to take care of;
- Clean the area which has to be inked, with a mild soap and water. Pat dry your skin with a towel.
- Wear gloves while applying cream to avoid numbness in the hands. Make sure that your tattoo artist also wears gloves, otherwise repeatedly touching the numbed area can affect his hands efficiency.
- Now apply a good portion of cream in your hand and rub it gently across the desired area. Ideally, it should be around 1mm thick layer.
- With cling paper or cheesecloth cover the area and let it remain covered with for around 45 minutes to one hour. Ensure that it doesn’t stay there for longer as leaving cream on your skin for more than one hour might create opposite reaction and cause side effects.
- Later you can wipe it with damp cloth before the artist begins with tattooing.
So, now you can go for tattooing, that too without any pain fear.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!