Get Rid Of Unwanted Tattoos At Home
Kevin, a 22-year-old guy recently underwent a laser treatment to get rid of tattoo and shared his experience.
“I got my arm inked with a tattoo with the name of my ex-girlfriend when I was 18. Somehow, our relationship didn’t last long and we broke up when I was 21. Since then, her memories haunted me whenever I saw a tattoo of her name on my wrist. So, I saved a huge amount of money to undergo a laser treatment to get rid of that tattoo.”
Pic Credit:- pinterest.com
Apart from Kevin, there are nearly half of the men who regret someday after getting a tattoo. Although tattoos have been the platform for the self-expression or expression of love there are many reasons also that pushes one to get rid of tattoo: Breakup, poor design, poor location or change in workplace code.
However, when it comes to getting rid of tattoos, it can hurt your pocket badly if you go ahead with laser treatment to remove it. There are few home remedies to get rid of unwanted tattoos, so give them a shot before choosing expensive treatments.
- Aloe Vera- The best gift of nature
Aloe Vera, when used in combination of apricot and Vitamin E, becomes an excellent remedy against tattoos and works well in fading tattoos, thereby slowly removing them with time. Aloe Vera is definitely the best remedy for many skin allergies too because of its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extract aloe vera gel from the leaf of aloe vera.
- Prepare a mixture using aloe vera gel, apricot and Vitamin E in equal proportion.
- Apply the mixture on the tattoo.
- Massage with fingertips in a circular motion.
- Let the mixture remain there for some time and then wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure for 2-3 times a day for around 4 weeks for effective results.
- Lemon Juice and Salt- The perfect combination to fade the tattoo
The phytochemicals and Vitamin C present in the lemon makes it perfect anti-microbial agent. The anti-inflammatory properties present in lemon makes it highly effective for a variety of skin issues. But when used in combination with salt, it creates magic and fades the tattoo.
Salt deeply penetrates into the skin cells and blurs the ink, thereby peeling off one layer of the skin, thereby helping to remove the tattoo. Although the remedy is highly effective, it can be a bit harsh for your skin too because of the sore skin caused by it.
- Mix lemon juice in 100 grams of salt.
- Use a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture.
- Apply it on to the affected area.
- Keep rubbing the cotton ball for at least 50 minutes until the lemon juice gets penetrated into your skin deeply.
- Wash the affected skin with warm water.
- Use lavender oil to prevent the skin from scarring.
- It is advised to use antiseptic cream if you get a sore.
- Salabrasion- A top-notch home remedy to get rid of tattoos
Salabrasion is a word formed after adding two words: SALT & ABRASION. It is one of the most effective natural tattoo removal procedures at home. The upper layer of the skin gets peeled off by sanding it with the salt compound. Its main ingredients are as follows:
- Tap water
- Abrasive device
- Table salt
- Clean the skin near the tattoo area thoroughly. Also, remove the hairs present on the tattoo area using a razor.
- Apply an antiseptic cream on the affected area to avoid infections.
- Dip the sponge in the water and squeeze it to remove the excess water, thereby making sure that sponge is bit wet.
- Dip the sponge in salt and keep rolling it in salt till it gets completely covered with salt.
- Scrub your tattooed skin with a salt sponge and keep doing it until 30 minutes.
- Doing this procedure, the upper layer of skin will come off.
- Apply some antiseptic cream after the area gets dry to avoid any infection.
- Apply a bandage and keep it for 3 days.
- Honey- A sweet ingredient to get rid of a tattoo
Honey is the perfect remedy to get rid of an unwanted tattoo if the tattoo is small and light-colored. The honey remedy not only helps in removing the tattoo but also makes the skin look shiny without leaving the unwanted scars.
- Extract the aloe vera gel from the leaf of aloe vera.
- Mix it with honey, yogurt, and salt to create a tattoo removal cream.
- Clean the skin before the application of the cream.
- Apply the cream on to your skin and gently massage it for its proper penetration into the epidermis layers to remove the tattoo ink.
- Let it remain there for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!