Get Rid Of Moles- The Last Thing You Wish To Have
While studying chemistry, you might have encountered a term name MOLE several times. But mole is not just a chemical unit; it is also a skin imperfection. What basically is a mole? Moles are unwanted skin growths whose color, shape and size vary from person to person. They can be rough, flat, raised and have hair coming out of them. While some of the moles are flat, colored spots, others are raised.02
Pic Credit:- youtube.com
Different types of Moles…
- Junctional melanocytic nevi– Round, Flat and Brown;
- Dermal melanocytic nevi– Moles with skin color or lighter, raised usually with hairs;
- Halo nevi– Because of loss of skin color around this type of mole; a white ring is formed around it.
- Dysplastic nevi– Flat, Bumpy with irregular edges which do not change over time.
Symptoms of Moles…
Moles are usually not harmful but there some moles which can cause some danger too. So, it is very important to distinguish between a harmful and harmless mole. Following are some symptoms of moles:
- Color, shape and size- Size, color and shape of a mole may vary and can be of any color: black, brown, tan, pink or blue. Their shape can vary from round to oval. They are smooth, flat or raised, usually with 6mm diameter.
- ABCDE Guide- It is important to take a note of this guide. The following ABCDE guide can help to identify whether it is a mole or any other spot:
- “A” is for Asymmetrical shape: One half is unlike the other half.
- “B” is for Border: The boundary of moles is irregular and blurred.
- “C” is for Color: Look for growths that have changed color, have many colors or have uneven color.
- “D” is for Diameter: The spot of a mole is larger than 6 millimeters across or smaller than 6mm.
- “E” is for Evolution: Moles can be changing in size, shape, and color.
Now the basic question that arises is how t get rid of moles? Although there are many surgical methods to get away with moles, no method is better than a natural method. Switch to some natural home remedies and see the change you wish for.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the reasons behind the birth of moles is a deficiency of potassium. Apple Cider Vinegar is a rich source of potassium and this is the reason it is often termed as king of all the home remedies. The acidic action of ACV allows the mole to get dried up, thereby making it form a scab which with time disappears.
Usage of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dip the cotton in Apple Cider Vinegar and place it on the top of the mole.
- Use band-aid to hold the cotton in its place.
- Let it remain there for 5-6 hours.
- Clean the area and repeat the ACV application until the mole starts to form a scab.
Garlic is a well-known home remedy for all kind of ailments, making it an ideal for treating moles at home. Garlic is home to sulfuric juices that are highly capable of removing the moles. On application of garlic paste to the affected area, the scab is formed which eventually lead to fall of mole which disappears after sometimes.
Usage of Garlic
- Take 1 clove of garlic and crush it to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the mole and let it remain there for overnight.
- Make sure to wrap the affected in a cotton cloth.
- Using this remedy for several times a day for 3 weeks will give you desired results.
Iodine is one of those home remedies which can be easily found in most of the kitchens. If you have got a sensitive skin, then there is no better option than iodine to get rid of moles effectively because it does not cause any irritation and redness. But make sure that you do not use iodine in high quantities; else it can be highly dangerous.
Usage of Iodine
- Apply a drop of iodine directly on the mole.
- For extra protection, make a thick layer of petroleum jelly around the area of the mole.
- Following this remedy twice a day for at least a week will make your mole disappear.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice is not just the most satisfying and refreshing drink of summers, it is also adorned with astringent and bleaching properties which make sit perfect remedy to get away with the unwanted moles. Just like ACV, it has great acidic properties which help to make mole lighter which eventually form a scab and fall off.
Usage of Lemon Juice
- Dip the cotton in the lemon juice and place it on the mole.
- Use band-aid to hold the cotton on to the affected area.
- Let it remain there for at least 20 minutes.
Doing this for once or twice a day will provide you with desired results
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!