Do’s and Don’ts to Get Prepared For Laser Hair Removal
Getting laser hair removal can be really exciting. It simply means you are bidding farewell to unattractive and undesirable hair. It means that you are saying bye-bye to shaving, plucking, and waxing.
Here are a few things that you should or shouldn’t do in order to get ready for this hair removal method. Take a look;
- Make sure you don’t pluck or wax the area for 2-4 weeks before the start of the method. Both of these hair removal temporarily remove hair from the root, which is the target for laser hair removal.
- Avoid going out in the sun for at least 1 month before the method. According to the experts, tanning beds can create risk for many skin conditions. Excessive exposure to sunlight may lead to skin cancer. But, if it’s urgent to go out, wear sunscreen lotion before you go.
- Do research well when it comes to picking a dermatologist. Laser hair removal is a kind of treatment that actually need a special care and attention. Pick a dermatologist who can advise you well whether you should go for laser hair removal or not. Thus, it’s important to find a trustworthy dermatologist with good records.
- Research treatments. The technology for laser hair removal is continually developing and getting better. This has lead to many treatment options that can be uniquely picked based on every patient’s individual needs. Your dermatologist will talk about these alternatives when you plan to do this.
- Do take your prescribed medicines on time and regularly. Depending on your case, your doctor may suggest you to apply numbing cream if any skin irritation occurs, to avoid further infection.
- Do keep your skin clean and free from any kind of cosmetic products for a few days. Your skin should be clean and clear for the method, so there is no reason for applying any product, for example, cream or deodorant before going to the dermatologist’s office.
Are we missing any of the important points that you think need to be shared? Then, feel free to write in the comments section given below!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!