5 Wrist Tattoos Ideas To Get Inked
Tattooing might be new to you, but not to the world. As far as the earliest known examples are known, it is said to be existing for a long time, dating back to 2000 B.C. Since then, it has been ruling the world by offering one of the best ways to express your thoughts, love for art, feelings, etc.
Nowadays, there are so many tattoo styles which are hitting the popularity graph. Have a look:
Among all these, the one which has been loved and searched more is none other than a wrist tattoo. These are really attractive to me. Plus, these can small, well positioned, and classy. Hence, if you are looking for a perfect tattoo spot, don’t miss on your wrist.
What else? Have no idea for what to create on your wrist?
Let’s help you.
Amazing Ideas for Wrist Tattoos
- Faith: This is the simplest choice. Any symbols representing your philosophy, religion, or spirituality, can be a good choice.
- Affection: Some other simple designs can be lock/key combinations, hearts, infinity symbols, rings, or any other love related icons.
- Astrology: Why not have your own sun sign? It is the obvious choice, right? But how about adorning the sign of someone you love! It can be your close friend, family member, or significant other. Otherwise, moon, stars, or planets of your choice can be great choice.
- Signature: When you wish to have something intensely personal and unique, signatures are the best. If not yours, you can get the signature of someone you admire inked.
- Hobby: Next you can go for something what you are into. For instance if you love playing cards, you can get a heart, spade, or crown. Similarly, if you love to sail or surf, you can consider a wave or anchor.
Whatever you choose, there is one factor you need to understand that wrist tattoos can be really painful. Though all type of tattoos hurt, yet some are more hurtful.
How to make a wrist tattoo painless?
Luckily, there are some simple ways to make your wrist tattoo pain-free. Find out here:
- Choose a small design: The basic thing you can do to reduce the amount of pain linked with wrist tattoos is picking a small and simple design. Keep it relatively basic. This will let the artist complete work in a short span.
- Find an experienced artist: While you start your search for a perfect design, make sure you look for an expert to get it done. Tattooing is an art which require skills and experience. You cannot let a newbie experiment with your delicate skin. Make sure the person you visit is not too rough or heavy handed.
- Use a numbing cream: No matter what design you choose and which artist you pick, there are severe chances for you to experience some form of pain and discomfort. It is all due to the obvious nature of the tattooing process. So you need a solution which works in every situation. And the answer is with numbing cream.
You can use a numbing solution like Dr. Numb to make it pain free. Basically, it is a lidocaine based cream which when applied to your wrist produces a numbing sensation. It consists of 5% lidocaine which is a numbing agent. It will desensitize your skin for somewhere around three to four hours. Thus, you can have a painless wrist tattoo job done now.
Isn’t that something you have been looking for? Buy it now.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!