Thank you for visiting this page. We highly appreciate your effort to authenticate your Dr.Numb® and help us in our cause by joining the fight against the worldwide threat of counterfeits.
Shinpharma Inc. has most recently adopted a newest and proprietary mobile scanning technology via Mobile application, also known as HiddenTag®, in order to fight against counterfeits being circulated on the net such as eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, Taobao, and local physical stores. For further information related to the counterfeit products and its risks involved, please visit this page.
So what does it mean, authenticate your Dr.Numb®?
As of July 1st, 2017, all of the products, that are lab-tested and released to the market which follow the guidelines of Health Canada Approved, and FDA registered, whether you have received it from USA, Canada, Netherland, United Kingdom, South Korea, or Philippines, will have a hologram stickered on the lid of your Dr.Numb® product carton which was designed to be scanned through your mobile phone.
Follow these Steps to verify and authenticate your Dr.Numb®.
- Check if the Dr. Numb carton if it has a security hologram sticker attached to it
- Download the App HiddenTag® for C.O.P.
- Android – Download from PlayStore
- Iphone (IOS) – Download from iTunes
- Verify through the app (verify label data)
- Verify through the server monitoring (User GPS, Count Scanning)
- Check verification results. It should lead to the customized authenticity page of Dr. Numb