Dr. Numb - Piercing Numbing Cream
Piercing is one of the oldest ways of accessorizing. As an art form, it is as old as tattooing. Check out the lobes in ancient Indian and Chinese statues of Buddha. The first-born body piercing found in a grave dated to 2500 B.C
To accomplish the Piercing, a skin layer is punctured to create a hole for a jewelry piece to fit in. Usually, this is done in the nose, ear lobes, belly button and tongue. Piercing is a form of body modification, which is excessively painful for people, especially who have low pain threshold. Folks who like to put on accessory in their body to enhance their beauty are fond of piercing.
Some Interesting Facts
Have a look at some stats about piercing that’d draw your attention for sure:
- Around 72% of women in America have their body pierced.
- 83% of the Americans have their earlobes pierced.
- 31% of cases experience complications due to piercing
- 1% cases of complicated piercings require hospitalization
- Most popular piercing location in women are naval (33%), nose (19%), ears (13%) and tongue (9.5%) with nipples, brows, lips and genitals being the others in some.
- Most popular piercing location of piercing for men are nipple (18%), brows (17.5%), ear (17%), tongue (16%) with nose, lips and genitals being the other common sites.
What teens say about body piercing
When piercing experienced teens are asked about their experience, the cost, the pain, healing time and process etc. some common replies were received.
Some tips teens have passed:
- YOU do NOT have to pierce your body to “belong”.
- YOU can ALWAYS change your mind or even WAIT if you aren’t sure.
- If YOU decide to get body piercing done, NEVER pierce your own body or let a friend do it because you can end up having very serious health problems.
- Yes….It is damn PAINFUL!
Dr. Numb For Piercing Pain
By now, it’d be clear that piercing though a styling process but is very painful too. If you still want to get your body pierce without feeling that pain, we have a simple solution for you.
In order to go through this painful procedure, use a numbing cream that will help you numb the area that has to undergo the piercing procedure. Undoubtedly, puncturing the soft delicate our skin with a hard metal piece is always painful. Hence, numbing creams work by blocking the nerve endings from sending pain signals to the brain. When our brain doesn’t receive any pain signal, our body doesn’t feel any pain.
The reason why Dr. Numb is very effective in painful procedures is due the presence of powerful anesthetic agent-Lidocaine. It is a leader in topical anesthetic. Also, Dr. numb cream has been proven safe and effective to many different type of skin procedure including tattooing, wart and mole removal, botox, laser, etc.
Dr. Numb and its Use
There is no complex procedure to apply Dr. Numb. All you need to do is apply a thick amount of Dr. Numb on your skin are that needs to be pierced and leave it on for at least an hour before the procedure. This will help numb the area for a pain-free body piercing. Take into notice that Dr. Numb is for external use only. It should not be placed on your tongue or other internal parts of the body. Also, make sure that you are not allergic to Lidocaine or any other anesthetic agent to avoid allergic reaction.