Certain methods of hair removal commonly play to the need for people to remove unwanted hair affordably. Generally speaking, going to a professional for hair removal is ideal. It may save you time and money in the long run. Most cheaper methods relate to products that claim they offer “permanent results”. Such products may be:
- Electric tweezers
- Transdermal electrolysis (also known as transcutaneous hair removal)
- Hair growth inhibitors and other over-the-counter topical products
- Overpromises (sales pitches that exaggerate results)
The Food and Drug Administration has issued warnings to the public regarding certain claims made by various products. Always consult a medical professional before using any product that makes claims regarding the permanence of hair removal.
- Leg Laser Hair Removal
- Home Laser Hair Removal
- Underarm Laser Hair Removal
- Arm Laser Hair Removal
- Before and After Photos of Laser Hair Removal Patients
- Can All Tattoos Be Removed?
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- What is Laser Hair Removal?
- Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
- Chest & Abdominal Laser Hair Removal