Frequently Asked Questions :
Most questions you may ask have already been answered. Find the information you seek.
Choosing the Studio and Artist:
Finding the right studio and artist to get your piercing from are key to having a good and safe experience.
No matter what kind of piercing you get, the most important factor is that it is done safely and by a professional.
About Body Jewelry:
Discover the differences between the different types of body jewelry and the materials used to create them.
Guide to Conventional Piercings:
Learn the names, placement and other details about the most common body piercings.
Guide to Genital Piercings:
Learn about the risks and care needs that go along with getting these intimate piercings.
Pictures of Body Piercings:
Visit galleries of photos of many body piercings to see how they are expected to look.
Stretching Your Piercing:
- Body Piercing 101 – Planning, Getting and Caring for a New Piercing
- A Starting Place for Body Art Newbies, Beginners and Novices
- Complete Guide to Getting a Tattoo For Beginners
- Beginner’s Guide to Getting a Piercing
- Piercing Gun Vs. The Needle
- Body Piercing Gallery
- Conventional Piercing Guide Ear – Lobe & Cartilage Piercings