A Lasting Solution for Arm Hair Removal
Unwanted arm hair can be unattractive, unsightly and cause many people to be insecure about their appearance. Often traditional remedies like shaving or waxing offer only a short term solution to the problem. In many cases by the time the irritation of waxing or shaving has passed, the problem hair has begun to return. Laser hair removal now offers a lasting solution to unwanted arm hair.
What is the Treatment Like?
A patient may receive lasting results in 3 to 5 treatments, with typically less pain or discomfort than waxing. Treatment sessions last less than one hour, though treatment time may vary based on your hair thickness, density, surface area being treated and other factors. Cost may range per session from $250 to $500. Annual maintenance treatments may be needed to ensure the hair does not grow back. Consult with a physician prior to receiving treatment to evaluate your skin and hair type as well as to understand the procedure and its potential benefits for you.
- Leg Laser Hair Removal
- Facial Laser Hair Removal
- Chest & Abdominal Laser Hair Removal
- Underarm Laser Hair Removal
- Home Laser Hair Removal
- Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
- Before and After Photos of Laser Hair Removal Patients
- What is Laser Hair Removal?
- How Many Laser Hair Removal Treatments Are Needed?
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal