Dr. Numb Topical Numbing Cream for Diabetes Shots
Diabetes is a life-long disease that alters the way the body can handle glucose (type of sugar in the body). There are around 27 million people in the U.S. who are affected with diabetes. And there are at least 86 million who are on the verge of getting diabetic and have been detected with prediabetes( abnormal blood glucose).
What Causes Diabetes?
Insulin is secreted by pancreas which helps the cells to convert glucose into energy. People who get type 2 diabetes are able to make insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it properly. This medical condition is called as insulin resistance.
Initially, pancreas secretes more insulin but the body cells are not able to utilize it to try to convert glucose into energy and this raises the blood sugar levels.
Following are the factors that result into type 2 diabetes:
Genes: There are different bits of DNA that can affect the way body makes insulin.
Overweight: Obesity is a major factor responsible for type 2 diabetes. This is why type 2 diabetes is now being found in kids, teens and adults due to childhood obesity.
Metabolic syndrome: People who have insulin resistance also suffer from other health implications such as high blood glucose, extra fat around the waist, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Prevalence & Risk Factors associated with Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes has become common and increasingly prevalent illness which is highly difficult to prevent. Here are some facts and figures associated with type 2 diabetes.
- There are 29.1 million people in the United States suffering from diabetes.
- 1 in every 10people of age 20 and above suffers from diabetes. The number changes to one in four for people aged 65 and above.
- There are about 1.7 million new cases of diabetes that were diagnosed in U.S. adults in the year 2012 and the number is still increasing.
- Most of these risk factors for type 2 diabetes are directly influenced by lifestyle routine and dietary habits and can be altered with time and effort.
- Although Men are at little higher risk than women but factors like age, excess weight, family history, physical inactivity, and poor diet also puts one at high risk of getting diabetes.
- Women having gestational diabetes while their pregnant have a 35 to 60 percent chance of suffering from type 2 diabetes within 10 or 20 years after their pregnancy.
Insulin Shots For Diabetic Patients
If someone is suffering from diabetes he/she has to always make sure that there is a normal and consistent amount of blood sugar in the body. One has to keep a regular check on eating patterns and also avoid getting overweight. In all, there are so many adjustments needed on physical and emotional levels which have to be done to avoid complications
Insulin shots are the major part of maintenance which demands perseverance and consistency. But this is indeed the most difficult part for a diabetes patient.
Insulin shots are given to diabetes patients to maintain balance in their body. It helps to maintain the blood sugar circulation in a diabetes patient. But the insulin shots are painful and traumatic for some people. It is difficult to get an injection daily for the rest of your life.
Dr Numb Cream Can Do Wonders
There is a solution for people who have to daily undergo intense pain due to needle insulin shots. Dr. Numb topical numbing cream can numb the skin portion where the needle penetration has to take place.
Dr numb is the perfect solution to manage everyday pain and get your insulin shots without ruining your comfort and ease. Dr Numb contains the highest amount of Lidocaine which has been approved safe by the FDA. That’s why Dr numb is a safe and powerful numbing cream which is being widely used by derma clinics, tattoo artist and even for painful skin procedures like for vaccinations, immunizations and piercing parlors.