Why Dr.Numb® Cream Does Not Trigger Allergies?
Dr. Numb is a popular topical anesthetic cream which mainly contains Lidocaine and Prilocaine in a highly pure form and in a quantity that has been specified as the highest amount by Food and Drug Administration.
Dr. Numb is a water-based numbing cream which neither affects the ink nor the skins elasticity. This itself says that Dr Numb’s cream do not cause any allergies or side-effects and is totally safe to use.
Body Piercing, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Waxing, Permanent Cosmetics have gained popularity over the last few years. But the excruciating pain holds many people back from opting for such procedure.
But there is always a road ahead only if you look at it. What if we can cut off the pain? Is this really possible?
Yes, it is. With the help of anesthesia we can make the skin numb and insensitive and can enjoy ouch less skin retreat. Dr. Numb has been voted as the #1 numbing creams by many tattoo artists and beauty aestheticians as well as doctors because of its effectiveness to numb the pain.
Painless experience for Dermatological procedures
Permanent cosmetics include- eyeliner, lipstick tattooing which involve tattooing the pigment with needles into the dermal layer skin through needles. Sometimes other terms used for permanent make up are -semi-permanent makeup, lineology and dermatology which mean all the same. They all involve application of pigment into the skin which is called as tattooing. But the truth is that all these procedures involve a lot of pain and discomfort. So, whether you are planning to get a permanent lipstick tattoo or a bikini wax, Dr Numb cream can work best for both type of procedure. Dr numb cream doesn’t mess with the tattoo ink and even doesn’t affect the aftercare process of tattoo.
What is Dr. Numb?
Dr Numb is a numbing cream with 5% Lidocaine which is a powerful and safe anesthetic for laser procedures.
The reason of safety of Dr. Numb is the purity and the appropriate quantity of lidocaine in the cream.
How does Dr Numb’s cream lessen the pain?
- Pain occurs whenever an external stimulus triggers the body. This stimulates the pain receptors which causes sodium to enter the nerves. This builds up an electrical signal inside the nerve which reaches the brain. The brain interprets this signal as pain.
- Dr. Numb temporarily blocks the pathway of pain signals and doesn’t let them reach the brain. Dr. Numb anesthetic cream does not let the sodium enter the nerve ending which stops the electrical signal formation. Therefore, the person doesn’t experience any pain when the needles are inserted into the skin.
- Dr Numb cream has long lasting impact which lasts up to 3 hours.
- This is effective for lessening the pain during waxing, body piercing, tattooing, permanent eye liner and all other painful beauty treatments.
- It doesn’t interfere with permanent ink and is effective on all skin types.
How to use Numbing Cream?
1. Wash the skin where the procedure has to be done. Then dry it completely.
2. Then take a thick layer of Dr Numb cream and apply it over that area.
3. Massage it gently so that it is properly applied.
4. Keep the area covered with a saran wrap till your aesthetician advices you to.
For better results, it is recommended to apply the numbing cream, at least 1hour before the procedure. This can allow the cream to give you more effective results.
You can also check with your professional on instructions for applying the numbing cream. And also talk clearly about if you have any skin allergies or diseases.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!