How to Use Numbing Cream For Hemorrhoid?
Do you have hemorrhoid? You must be going through pain and discomfort while passing stool or in sitting position. Also known as piles, hemorrhoids are the swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and around the veins. The swelling is caused by the increased pressure on the views during bowel movements.
Is Numbing Cream Right Solution to Ease Hemorrhoid?
While numbing cream is an effective remedy to ease or dull the pain occurring during tattoos, piercing and surgery, it can be used to get rid of common pain and discomfort, including the one linked with hemorrhoids. A numbing cream relieves pain and burning sensation occurring during hemorrhoids.
Numbing cream contains lidocaine, benzocaine or other topical anesthetic which temporarily dulls your nerve endings. In this way, they can’t pass the signals to the brain.
However, it should be used carefully as it may create burn like sensation.
How to Use Numbing Cream for Hemorrhoid?
Here are the steps to use numbing cream for hemorrhoid
- Wash your skin with warm water and soap to remove oil and debris accumulated over it.
- Apply numbing cream liberally over the skin. The first layer or coating should be done briskly and evenly.
- The second layer of the cream will be thicker than the first one.
- Wait for at least one hour. You can check numbing effect by touching the skin or slightly poking the area.
Avoid Numbing Cream If You are…
- Allergic to lidocaine
- If you have health conditions, especiallyassociated with the heart or the liver.
- If you are experiencing chickenpox, herpes simplex skin infection or parasitic skin infection.
- If you are a nursing mother or pregnant
In the above listed conditions, please consult your doctor if you can use numbing cream.
What to Do If I Am Not Advised to Use a Numbing Cream for Hemorrhoids?
Don’t worry! You can use home remedies to ease your hemorrhoid pain.
- Apply an ice pack to your hemorrhoids to ease swelling and pain. The cooling effect will numb the area and constrict the swollen veins.
- Applywitch hazel pads or liquid to your hemorrhoids every time you visit bathroom.
- Apply an OTC hemorrhoid cream.
- Soak in a tub of warm water for 10 to 15 minutes several times a day.
If you are not seeing improvement, please see your physician as soon as possible.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!