How to Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally?
When it comes to hemorrhoids, there is one thing very certain, these are highly painful. Basically, it is defined as the painful swelling of veins, usually in and around the rectum and anal sphincter. It can occur internally, i.e. inside the anus, or externally. In many case, an internal swelling starts extending outside the rectum when not taken care of in the starting stage.
Considered to be one of the most common medical afflictions, the only good thing is that it is easily treatable. Not only there is a long list of medications available, but also there are a number of remedies which you can try at home, and some lifestyle changes, helping to treat the problem naturally.
Let’s have a look.
Some Home Treatments…
- Soaking: All you need to do is to soak the inflamed area in warm for 15 -20 minutes. Make sure it is not too hot. Later, wipe the area gently with the help of a wet towel. You will get relief from pain and itching sooner.
- Aloe Vera: Being an effective natural ingredient, when applied it assists for faster relief from hemorrhoids. Actually, it carries anti-inflammatory properties which help in resolving the symptoms in a faster and easier way. You can extract the gel at home from aloe leaves and apply it over the burning area to soothe and hydrate the swollen veins.
- Cold compress: It will help the hemorrhoids to shrink and reduce pain for instant relief from itching. Just wrap some ice in a clean cloth and then apply it to the affected skin directly. You can do this several times. As it will help to constrict the blood vessels, the hemorrhoids will start reducing effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: You can use it for both types, i.e. internal and external. For internal hemorrhoids, you need to consume a teaspoon of vinegar with water. It will provide relief from pain and bleeding. And for external hemorrhoids, apply it directly with help of a cotton ball for an instant relief. If it causes a stinging sensation, don’t panic. It will decrease itching and pain with time.
- Tea tree oil: You might be known to healing benefits of tea tree oil. It reduces inflammation and cures hemorrhoids naturally. Ensure that you use it in diluted forming, blending it with a carrier oil. You can add few drops of tea tree oil with any carrier oil like coconut oil or sweet almond oil. Apply it directly over the inflamed area for better results.
Try These Home Prevention Tips…
The simplest and easiest way to treat or prevent hemorrhoids can be eliminating the variety of factors which causes or aggravates the condition.
- Your cleanliness will matter a lot. Hence, when cleaning after a bowel movement, make sure you use soft and non-perfumed toilet paper. You must wipe from front to back, with light hands, making smooth and light strokes.
- Strictly avoid heavy lifting; else, it will mimic the effects of straining too hard.
- Try to control your weight as an increased weight adds more pressure on the lower extremities, which leads to enhanced risk of hemorrhoids.
- Avoid scratching as far as possible. Though, the condition can cause extreme discomfort and itching, but you can control it applying a topical anesthetic like Dr. Numb. Carrying 5% lidocaine it is safe to use on skin and blocks pain signals. Hence, neither it will be itching nor it will pain too much.
In extreme cases, it might be advised to treat by surgery. However, proper attention and following the above stated tips can save you from going under the knife.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!