Tattooing is getting popular day by day. Young and old, both seem to be crazy over this body art. Whether a small or a big, a tattoo design causes reasonable pain. But, there are some cool options to keep it painless. Numbing cream is one of them. Explore more!
Getting your first tattoo? Or may be its second or third, the fact which remains common is that it is a painful process. The amount of pain caused varies from one person to another. While there are some people who have a lower pain threshold, and for them tattooing can be more challenging. A needle enters you skin and this causes pain. And there is no escape to this. But wait; there is no escape from the needling process. However, you can easily get over the pain section from this process. What about using a numbing cream!
Will Numbing Cream Work For Making Tattoo Pain Free?
Yes, they do work. But, the level of satisfaction will depend on the product you choose. For example, if you go for some topical anesthetic numbing solution, like Dr. Numb, it will definitely reduce the immediate feeling of pain. Basically, such products produce numbness and they are safe. You can buy them easily as these are easily available over the counter, i.e. no doctor prescription is needed.
How To Use Numbing Cream Works?
While these solution works by producing numbing reaction on your skin, it is of great importance to use the product correctly. Only a right method can lead to appropriate effects. Learn it here:
- You can start with cleaning the skin surface you are going to have a tattoo. Using soap and water is perfect. Pat it with dry towel.
- Now with gloves in your hands, squeeze a good portion of cream in your hands and gently rub the cream over the area that’s to be worked on. A generous layer, approximately 1mm thick all over the required surface area is enough.
- You can now cover it with a cheesecloth-like material for around 45 minutes before you begin with your tattoo process.
- Before the tattoo artist starts his work, wipe off the excess of numbing cream with a damp cloth.
- The cream has already worked on your skin and now you can go tattooing.
How Numbing Cream Works On Your Skin?
Usually, these numbing solution works by blocking the pain signal, which is sent by the nerve endings on the skin. Hence, when you apply numbing cream to the affected area, it creates a feeling of numbness.
Once your numbing cream starts working, i.e. it becomes active on your skin; the tattoo artist can start with tattooing. An effective solution like Dr. Numb makes your skin numb for minimum three to four hours.
Being one of the most popular and reliable topical anesthetic cream, it is highly targeted towards tattoo parlors. There is no doubt, that it is one of the most effective, medically tested, and reasonably priced solutions.
The numbing effect will strictly depend on the type of cream you choose. Hence, it is advised to choose your numbing partner wisely. You can count on Dr. Numb for sure. Not only it works for tattoo procedures, but also it is effective or various dermal applications like body piercing, laser tattoo removal, needle injections, laser hair removal, body waxing, and several others.