If pain is the reason which stops you from undergoing laser treatment, then you are reading the right article. Although the level of pain depends mostly on the person’s threshold level to withstand it but still using a good numbing cream can probably reduce the intensity of the pain.
In case a person has highly sensitive skin and feel a lot of pain, then Dr. Numb topical anesthetic cream can lessen the pain to a great extent and help you in getting a painless laser treatment.
Following are some of the most common laser procedures which involve a lot of pain. Check out how you can enjoy a painless laser treatment.
Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure that involves lot of pain and discomfort and it’s not easy for everyone to bear it.
Dr. Numb laser numbing cream can alleviate the excess pain by making the skin insensitive towards the pain. It is even recommended by many doctors for use in dermatological purposes.
Laser Tattoo Removal
A numbing cream is an important part of the laser tattoo removal process. It is recommended to apply the numbing cream 30 minutes prior to the treatment and cover it with a saran wrap.
Dr. Numb cream is used by many tattoo artists and aestheticians for giving their customers a painless skin procedure. Moreover, Dr Numb’s cream is a safe and effective numbing cream which works best for all skin types.
Laser scar removal
If your skin has brownish patches then they can be removed with the help of laser. These brown patches are called as scars and can be an outcome of some injury or untreated wound.
Undoubtedly, they can be treated with laser but the procedure is painful, therefore a numbing cream is must to use before the treatment.
Dr. Numb can lessen the intense pain and discomfort during the laser scar removal procedure. The best thing about Dr Numb’s cream is that it never interferes with the procedure rather makes the treatment more effective.
How does Dr. Numb work?
The anesthetic in Dr. Numb’s cream is lidocaine which has long been is use as an anesthetic in medical and dental offices. Lidocaine is present in 5% amount in Dr. Numb which has been declared as safe by FDA.
Pain is caused when the pain receptors are stimulated by external stimuli. After the stimulation sodium enters the nerve endings and builds up an electrical signal in the nerve. When the electrical signal is carried over to the brain along the nerve, the brain interprets this signal as pain.
Here comes the role of Dr. Numb which blocks the pathway of pain signals along the nerves and doesn’t let the person experience any pain. Dr. Numb cream does not let the sodium to enter the nerve ending which automatically stops development of an electrical signal.
Is Dr Numb effective?
• The numbing effect lasts up to 3 hours.
• It is effective on many dermatological procedures- waxing, laser treatments, laser treatments, permanent makeup etc…
• It is the safest numbing cream which doesn’t mess with any kind of permanent ink and also doesn’t affect the quality of the procedure.
Instructions for applying Dr Numb’s cream:
1. First wash the part of the skin with soap and water where the procedure has to be done and dry it fully.
2. Then take a thick layer of numbing cream and apply it to the skin while rubbing it gently.
3. After the cream has been rubbed, then apply another thin layer of cream over the skin.
4. Next is to keep the skin covered with a saran wrap as this will activate the cream.
5. Keep it covered till your aesthetician doesn’t ask you to remove it.