The Latest News and Information about Dr. NumbDr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream for tattoo artists and medical professionals in the past 10 years. We continue to innovate and improve our product because we ultimately care about customer satisfaction! Learn more about Dr. Numb and other related news with our company blog.
- Are Numbing Cream Used By Boxers? September 13, 2014
- I Have Diabetes & Find Injections Very Painful. Is There Any Numbing Cream That Would Help? September 13, 2014
- Is It Dangerous To Use A Numbing Cream Before A Brazilian Wax? September 12, 2014
- Are Numbing Creams Safe for Genital Piercings? September 12, 2014
- Numbing Cream before a Conch Piercing? September 12, 2014
- Does Topical Numbing Creams Interfere With The Procedure Of Derma Rolling? September 12, 2014
- Can Numbing Creams Be Used For Dental Procedures? September 12, 2014
- Do I Need To Apply Numbing Cream Before Stretch Mark Removals? September 12, 2014
- Numbing Creams for Achilles Tendinitis? September 5, 2014
- Is It Dangerous To Use A High Percentage Of Numbing Cream For A Tattoo? August 16, 2014
Tag Archives: how does numbing cream work
Nowadays, tattoo is already accepted and even considered as an art. Gone are the days when tattoo is considered a taboo. A lot of us are longing to have tattoos but we don’t hate the pain together with it. We … Continue reading
We might wonder how does this cream help? How does this work? How true that it affects the healing time? And all that questions. It all boils down into, how does a numbing cream numb the skin? All of those … Continue reading
Numbing creams are pretty common in tattooing, waxing, and injections. But there are a few more uncommon dermal procedures that numbing creams are used. They are not as mainstream as the ones previously mentioned, but they are painful as well … Continue reading
Lidocaine is the main ingredient of most of the numbing creams available in the market. But how does it block the pain on the skin?