Have Sparse Eyebrow or Thin Lip line? Permanent Makeup is for you!
Permanent makeup has been emerged as a cost effective yet effective cosmetic process. It’s a boon for those who have little to no facial features like eyebrows or thin lip line and can’t afford to go for expensive filling surgeries.
Image Credits : Pinterest.com
Beautifully shaped lips and well defined eyebrows—a desire of every woman. After all, these are two predominant facial features. However, it can’t be denied that these two facial features are prone to ageing and specific medical conditions. Then, you have to go through the hassle of cleverly done makeup to accentuate these faded features.
This is why many people opt for permanent makeup! Permanent makeup is a process to create strokes that mimic makeup, like eye lining and lip lining. It lasts for couple of year, meaning that you wake up with expertly done make up every morning.
In permanent makeup, a practitioner embeds iron oxides into the skin with a needle. It is identical to tattooing, hence called cosmetic tattooing.
How It Benefits You?
Permanent makeup offers many benefits. Some of them are given below,
- If you are a person with busy and hectic lifestyles, who would sleep or do something else rather than applying make-up in the mornings, you can enjoy a fresh look every day.
- It is great if you are allergic to cosmetics.
- Permanent makeup is also useful to hide scars.
- It is great for people with physical limitations or affected mobility
- It saves you time which would be otherwise wasted in makeup
- ABOVE ALL, it frees you from the hassles of daily makeup
Where Permanent Make Up is applied to?
Permanent makeup is applied to faded eyebrows, eyebrows and lip lines to accentuate these important facial features.
Permanent Make Up for Eye Lids:
Permanent makeup can be applied in many ways to accentuate the eyes. For example, it can be applied to line both the top and bottom lids, to give a defined eye lids. And it will be there for couple of years.
As an added bonus, permanent eye shadow is available in variety of shades and can be done in many styles. Make sure to choose an experienced technician as the procedure is difficult.
Permanent Makeup for Lips:
Permanent makeup is also effective for enhancing lip lines. It creates an illusion of fuller lips; defining the lip lines; and enhances the color and symmetry of the lips. You can pick any shade that matches your favorite lipstick, or a neutral shade. The new makeup look will last up to 7-10 years. However, permanent makeup for lips is not for everyone.
For example, it is not idle for the people with dark skin as the process may make them prone to hyperpigmentation, meaning that their lips may look darker than actually they are. Then, you should be careful while choosing shades according to your skin complexion. For example, coral shades go well with dark complexion while warm amber, perky coral and sunset reds are great for people with olive skin.
Permanent Makeup for Eyebrows:
Want those beautifully shaped eyebrows? Permanent makeup enhances and restores your brows as the strokes fill in sparse areas of the eyebrows. It is beneficial for those who have lost all of their facial hair due to chemotherapy or other medical condition. Plus, it gives your eyes a proper lift.
In addition, reshaping the brows will give your eyes a proper lift!
How is Permanent Makeup Done?
Being a non-surgical method it allows you to enjoy long lasting and smudge free cosmetic make-up system. It has to be carried out by a highly skilled professional. Basically, the process involves usage of precision equipment which is used to deposit minuscule amount of a natural hypoallergenic pigmentation into the first layer of the skin.
It is just like tattooing in which a tattoo pigment is injected into the higher layers of the skin. In a similar way, the process is carried out using a coil-type machine, and sometimes, pen machines or rotary machines are also used.
What to Expect from Permanent Makeup?
- Permanent makeup is not permanent as the look lasts up to 5-7 years.
- Frequent touch ups are essential to work over the faded lines.
- Pain is the usual part of the process. So you must use a numbing cream like Dr. Numb to dull pain and sensation.
- Permanent makeup gives you the look of just applied makeup like lining, lips and eyelids.
- Permanent makeup costs you anywhere between $200 and $800, which covers the charges of one follow up visit and post process skin care products. However, some practitioner may charge you $250 per hour.
- Aftercare is essential. However, aftercare instructions may slightly vary based on the body part. For example, you should avoid wearing contact lens 24 hours after permanent makeup for eyebrows. Besides, you are required to wear sunglasses. You should also avoid it if you have had any type of eye surgery. It is better if you consult your physician for that.
In case of lip permanent makeup, you should take antiviral medications if you are vulnerable to cold sores. Avoid scratching or picking your lips.
Therefore, make sure to be clear on the aftercare instructions asking your practitioner. If any complication occurs, rush to your physician.
OVER TO YOU:
You must have understood how permanent makeup benefits the people with little to no eyebrows, sparse lids and thin lip line. Make sure to get it done from a certified permanent makeup practitioner.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!