Skin Needling: Quick Facts And Other Things That You Need To Know
Skin Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an energizing new natural treatment to enhance your skin surface, smooth wrinkles, fine lines and lessen the scars. It is reasonable for all skin types and all areas of the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
Quick Facts on Skin Needling
- Skin needling is essentially used for the treatment of atrophic acne scarring
- Surgical skin needling is done with the help of 0.05 up 2mm needles. The consequences of every treatment are vastly improved than needling performed with shorter needles. The length of the needles is chosen after every treatment relying on the results from the best treatment.
- Anesthetic is topically applied to the skin before the method starts.
- The Skin DermaPen is then moved over the treatment area numerous times.
- Needling can be used to enhance the above skin conditions with less risk of color changes, particularly with olive/darker skin types that usually happen with laser treatment.
- Normally 1-3 sessions are required for the ideal outcomes
How does Microneedling work?
Likewise called Collagen Induction Therapy (or CIT), Micro Needling is a non-surgical resurfacing method that makes controlled damage underneath the skin’s surface to invigorate the body to actually deliver collagen and elastin. The outcome is plumper skin and lessened appearance of scarring and wrinkles.
How many sessions of micro needling one needs to go for?
Micro needling can be repeated safely in every 4-6 weeks until you achieve the desirable outcomes. For collagen acceptance, we prescribe to begin with 3 treatments, but with a base partition time of 4-6 weeks between treatments. For scar lessening, an average of 3-6 treatments are suggested.
Would it be possible to do skin needling at home?
There are Derma rollers offered in markets or available online with 0.2mm needles that can be used every day at home. There are no side effects related to their use. If any redness occurs, and any redness experienced post treatment is normally very transient.
These rollers are very effective when used routinely, as they are just 0.2mm needles they don’t harm the epidermis. They are helpful when used recently before the use of your healthy skin items, for example, topical vitamin A. The needles make little openings in the epidermis to enable the entrance of your skin care products and their effectiveness.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!