Not All Numbing Cream Brands Are Created Equal!
There are a handful companies in the market that are manufacturing numbing creams. But not all numbing cream brands have the same quality and reliability. Here are some key factors to consider when choosing your numbing cream brand:
- Packaging: poor packaging design and cheap-looking built could mean that the numbing cream inside is of poor quality.
- Health certification: are you sure that the numbing cream brand has passed health and safety checks? Is it approved by the health government organization in your country?
- Availability of information: check the numbing cream brand online and see if it has a website or any information available. Are there any customer reviews? If there are, be cautious as well and see if those reviews are legitimate.
- Pricing: is the price of the numbing cream too cheap? too expensive? or is it reasonable.
- Where to buy: check Ebay or Amazon if the numbing cream brand you prefer is available there. Also check if it is available locally. If it is available from many sources, this is an indication that it is a reliable brand.
Considering all these factors, you can be sure that you will find a numbing cream brand that is high quality, reliable, and reasonably priced.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!