Now You Can Have A Painless Hair Removal – Find Out How?
Hair removal doesn’t have to be painful anymore. Wondering how? Find out here some simple ideas to get rid of unwanted hair growth.
Excess of hair on your arms and legs can cause you embarrassment.
“It was my first corporate event. While I was completely focused on my presentation, I skipped off my appearance. It took me back when I caught few of those delegates staring at my arms, which weren’t waxed properly. Not only I lost my confidence but also my proposal!”
So it can be more than just keeping your skin clean at times. Now when it comes to removing unwanted hair, you will be introduced to plenty of options.
Which is the best way to get rid of skin hair?
From laser to waxing there is a lot in between. But the latter takes over the other methods easily. It is a more efficient and cost-effective solution. Being one of the best methods of depilation it removes the entire hair shaft from below the skin’s surface.
Nowadays there are many types of waxing techniques available. But there is one thing common among these. It is the pain factor. Yes, it is will be a painful process. The best thing you could do is use a topical anesthetic cream beforehand. Switch to NumbSkin cream which comes with 5% lidocaine. Just apply it 45 minutes before your session and it will make your skin numb for three to four hours. And this much time is sufficient to get waxed properly.
Besides, you can also give a try to these natural solutions. All of these offer good results. Have a look:
Potato lentil mask
Get some yellow lentils from the store and few potatoes. Not only you will get hair-free skin but also the presence of potato juice will make your skin glow. Being a natural bleaching agent, it will bleach your facial or body hair.
How to do?
- A cup of yellow lentils has to be soaked overnight and you will need three peeled potatoes.
- Crush both ingredients separately in a food processor. And mix both to form a thick paste.
- You can add four tablespoons of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey. Mix it well.
- The paste has to be applied to your face or body and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- As it dries and will tighten your skin.
- When it dries a little, rub the paste with your fingers.
- Wash your face with the cold water.
Egg white mask
Being rich in protein eggs are wonderful for your skin. Application of this makes will remove excess hair and provide the nutrients your skin needs. In all, it keeps your skin looking fresh and youthful.
How to do?
- You will need white part of 1 egg, half a tablespoon of cornstarch, and a tablespoon of regular table sugar.
- Blend the mixture until the paste turns smoother.
- Gently apply the paste to your face and wait for 10 minutes until dry.
- When the paste becomes hard, rub it a little and rip off.
Tip: Don’t hurt your skin when you pull.
It is one of the older ways for hair removal. And the good thing is that it WORKS. Don’t confuse it with waxing. It is less painful and will not cause any irritation to your skin. For those who have sensitive skin and are afraid of waxing, this can be a better and natural option for hair removal.
How to do?
- In a quarter cup of water add a ¼ cup of lemon juice and 2 cups of regular table sugar.
- Bring the mixture to heat and keep stirring until it begins to bubble. Turn the fire to low and allow it to simmer.
- The amber color solution has to be cooled down before you apply.
- After dusting your skin with a baby powder, apply it in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Use a cotton strip or a clean cloth to cover the paste.
- Allow it to be there for a few minutes, and when the paste becomes hard, rip it off. Do this in the direction of your hairs.
This can be a temporary way of getting rid of unwanted hair. It works by the depilating hair from due to the rubbing action. The friction produces between stone and skin leads to the hair coming off from the root. In this case, not all coarse hair may fall off, but definitely, you will notice lesser growth.
How to do?
- Simply wet the area using warm water.
- Gently rub the stone in circular motion.
- You can do till the time hair comes off.
- Later wash it off with running water.
As it will make your skin dry, don’t forget to moisturize the skin well. This can be done every day.
So you can give a try to these remedies for your unwanted hair. Though these won’t produce results similar to a waxing session, it can be effective in reducing the hair growth naturally.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!