Learn all about a bad Botox experience- be aware, be safe!
Botox has been known to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing. But this effect is temporary and it is always associated with a number of risks. Learn about the risks and symptoms to recognise wrong application.
Do you know Botox can cause paralysis of the wrong muscles? And it can even lead to change in the facial expressions?
You might have been considering Botox as a fountain of youth. However, you need to know that when not done in right way, it can be just poison injected into your face.
Botulinum toxin or Botox, is basically a wonderful and powerful drug. It is commonly known as the ‘youth drug’ as it is widely used all over the globe to take years off one’s appearance. When done under the guidance of experts and used correctly, it can help retain a natural look. On the contrary, when regulations are not followed properly you may end up with a bad Botox experience.
What is a bad Botox experience?
Generally, you can categorize wrong Botox application into three ways:
- Majorly, a bad Botox experience includes improper dosage of the drug. Yes, if you are given too much or too little Botox, there are greater chances of risks associated.
- Along this, if it’s given in the wrong place, things can turn worse.
- Plus, inexperienced providers who make use of something other than one of the regulated forms of Botulinum Toxin can lead to greater damage.
The biggest problem is that the after-effects can be traumatic.
What are the results of a bad Botox experience?
Wondering how to tell if you’ve had a bad Botox experience?
It is simple! If you have experiences any of the following, after your treatment, your Botox treatment wasn’t done right.
- The drooping of one eyelid is one of the major signs which mean that your provider has given the Botox too close to your eyelid muscle. The other reasons causing the problem includes migration of Botox into the eyelid muscles or due to facial or lying down after Botox or due to vigorous exercise immediately after Botox.
- Secondly, you might face completely frozen expression which simply means that you might have had too much Botox.
- Thirdly, you might counter drooping of both eyebrows. It will give you appearance which feels like you are looking out under the peak of a baseball cap. Generally, it happens when your Botox provider hasn’t properly evaluated your forehead musculature. In such a case, they give Botox too low down. It can be due to aggressive dosage.
- One might face inability to close your mouth properly when too much Botox has been given into the lip muscles. It usually happens when trying to treat upper lip lines and wrinkles.
- There can also be drooping of one side of the face when Botox has probably been given too close to the cheek muscles.
- Lastly, there can be voice hoarseness or you suffer from difficulty in swallowing. It is one of the potentially serious complications which occur after Botox treatment in the neck.
Now, you must be searching for the solution to these problems, right? Wait for the next post and find out how you can reduce the chance of having a bad Botox experience. Stay tuned!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!