How to Use Numbing Cream to Reduce the Tattoo Removal Pain?
Tattoo removal is the synonym to pain. The intensity of the pain due to tattoo removal depends highly on the pain-bearing capacity of the individual and the size and the location of the tattoo.
But since we cannot let the pain become an obstruction in tattoo removal therefore in this article we are have discussed the use of numbing cream for a painless tattoo removal experience.
Alcohol or drugs cannot do away with the pain neither at the time of tattooing nor during the removal process. There are multiple safe methods for pain management that can even help in faster healing.
- Intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin for reducing pain due to tattoo removal can be hazardous to health as it can increase the bruising due to the procedure.
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is safer than steroidal drugs as it causes less bruising and also reduces the inflammation.
- Mostly, ice is used as a primary way to control the pain due to tattoo removal.
- Since the pain from laser tattoo removal hot and stinging, therefore using a numbing cream few minutes prior to tattoo removal can give a painless tattoo removal experience. You just need to apply the numbing cream 30 minutes before the session and keep it covered with a saran wrap till numbing is not felt.
- Some clinics also make use of anesthetic injections for giving painless tattoo removal.
- Laser tattoo removal can even result into bruising or give sensations of sunburn therefore avoid scrubbing and treat the area gently to reduce scarring and inflammation. You can even use the numbing cream to heal the area but make sure you consult your physician before using it
Dr Numb Cream For Reducing The Pain Due To Tattoo Removal
Dr Numb cream is the #1 Numbing Cream with 5% lidocaine which is the highest amount approved by FDA. It is a topical anesthetic cream which contains the purest form of Lidocaine and has been approved by FDA for dermatological use. Dr Numb cream is available as an OTC cream and can be used even without the recommendation of the doctor except in few conditions such as skin allergy. Dr Numb cream suits for all skin types and doesn’t cause any side-effects.
- Dr Numb cream is safe for use for the following purposes.
- Laser hair removal
- Tattoo removal
Doctor Numb cream can even be used on unbroken skin because it doesn’t affect the skin’s elasticity and that’s why it is perfect to be used during tattoos, waxing and laser procedures.
The procedure to use a numbing cream is simple. You just have to apply a generous amount of cream 1 hour prior to the procedure. After applying the cream you should rub it gently and cover it with saran wrap till your aesthetician doesn’t advice you to remove it.
Dr Numb cream doesn’t let the pain signals to reach the brain by making the skin insensitive to any sort of pain and that’s why no pain is felt during the tattoo removal process. The numbing effect can be felt for about three hours which is good enough for a painless procedure.
Dr Numb doesn’t interfere with the tattoo ink during the tattooing process and even doesn’t interfere with the quality of the tattoo thereafter. Dr Numb is even effective for cutting off pain and discomfort during the electrolysis. It is even used to relieve shoulder pain, back pain or pain in any body part.
Dr Numb cream is successful for cutting pain during laser hair removal, wart-removal, mole removal and many other surgical procedures. It is being used by many tattoo artists, doctor and aestheticians worldwide for providing a painless treatment to their patients.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!