HOW TO GIVE YOURSELF A BRAZILIAN BIKINI WAX AT HOME?
Can Brazilian bikini waxing be done yourself? If you have been looking for the answer to this question, then answer is YES. But to get it done a perfect waxing done, it is important to learn how to carry out the process. Read all about what you need, and how to proceed.
Heading into the salon for a Brazilian wax is not easy for everyone. While some feel shy to go bare down in the front of professional, to others it can be highly expensive treatment.
But that doesn’t mean you cannot have a clean bikini line. Yes, you read it right; you can still wear your thongs and bikinis. Wondering how?
Simply, give yourself a Brazilian bikini wax at home. No doubt, it is not as simple as it appears to be, but yes, you can give it a try. Of course, pulling out your pubic hair and ripping them out will not be the best feeling. It is understood that you are dealing with the most sensitive and intimate region of your body. However, the good thing is that there is a solution to make it painless.
How to make bikini wax painless?
The one stop solution to bikini pain is Dr. Numb. It is a lidocaine based cream which can be bought without a doctor’s prescription. You can apply it to any part of the body, including your bikini region. Once applied, it will cause a numbing sensation for three to four hours. Hence, you can do waxing easily.
Now, let’s find out how to proceed.
How to get Brazilian bikini wax done at home?
- Have a bath: The first step to make your experience comfortable will be taking a long warm shower. Meanwhile, ensure that you wash and clean your pubic area gently. Actually, warm bath will make it easy for your hair to come out.
- Trimming session: After you have a bath, trim down your pubic hair with scissors. You can also use a shaver till they have a length of a quarter inch. It is the most accurate length of hair to be waxed.
- Apply wax: You need to use a hard wax to have a less painful process. Or simply, if you have used Dr. Numb, you can proceed without any fear. You have to smooth the wax with pre-waxing oil before applying as this will keep it from sticking to the skin. Apply it gently in the direction opposite to hair growth.
- Pull it out: As the wax cools, i.e. it shrinks, wrap it carefully and pulls it out from the root. It might be daunting, but after having Dr. Numb applied, it will be easy.
- Check for finishing: You will need a big mirror to check for some left over hair. You may remove some stubborn hair with a set of tweezers, if required. Lastly, clean it wish clean towel and apply a light moisturizer.
So, you are done with it. Enjoy hair-free skin.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!