Why You Are Suggested Not Drink Before Getting A Tattoo?
The answer to the question: should you drink before getting a tattoo, is clear among tattoo experts. It should be a big NO.
Here is the reason why you are recommended not to drink before getting a tattoo…
- If you have been drinking a lot and drunk before a day, most tattoo shops won’t get ready to tattoo you. If you have been drinking a lot there are chances that you might get sick, will be bellicose or may not be in the correct mood to get permanent art on your body.
- Your blood will thin depending upon how much liquor is in your system. That is bad if you are planning to get inked. This could bring about your tattoo bleeding more than you may need. It could slow down the healing procedure.
- If you are drinking to diminish the nervousness over getting a tattoo, that is bad. If you are getting a tattoo you should be in the correct outlook. If you are having nervousness over your decision, then either you are not in the correct temper or not prepared for a tattoo.
- If you get a tattoo and are drunk, you won’t think clearly. There have been many times when people, to kill the pain, drink and get inked. But, when they come in senses they regret and it’s hard to evacuate the permanent ink.
- If you are thinking about drinking before getting a tattoo to limit the pain, then there are other options as well. Most tattoo artists can recommend or apply topical numbing creams like Dr. Numb, NumbSkin that can be applied to your skin before getting the tattoo that will help facilitate the pain.
So, if you are considering drinking before getting a tattoo – don’t! Save that and drink after the tattoo job is done. You can go out and drink to celebrate.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!