Eyebrow 3D Tattoo – What is it? Know all about it
You can be ignorant to 3D eyebrow tattooing (it’s a new trend) but the fact is eyebrow tattooing has been in the fore for many years now. It is the easiest and most convenient way for people with shedding eyebrows to get full eyebrows once again.
If your eyebrows are shedding and you have been using make up day in and day out to make them look fuller, you may want to try eyebrow tattooing.
Eyebrow tattooing is a safe process, butit is permanent. Over time however, colored tattoo tends to fade, leaving with different shared, which may mar your looks. This is why a new Korean 3D eyebrow tattooing or embroidering technique is becoming popular.
A decision to wear tattoo on the face cannot be taken lightly. And we understand, no woman would settle on an eyebrow shape for life, this is why 3D eyebrow tattooing is recommended. It is a semi-permanent alternative without any side effects. Interestingly, even when it fades, it doesn’t leave with different shades.
3D eyebrow embroidery is done on the superficial layer of the skin and it fades over time as the skin is exfoliated. The duration for which the eyebrow filling will last depends primarily on how your skin adapts to it. Generally the 3D eyebrows can last anywhere between three months to one year.
How is a 3D Eyebrow Tattoo different from Permanent Makeup Eyebrow tattoo?
- 3D eyebrow tattooing makes eyebrows look full and real using feather technique, not made up and dull like with permanent makeup tattooing
- 3D eyebrow tattooing is semi-permanent and safe process. Makeup eyebrow tattooing is permanent
- Pigments used in 3D eyebrow tattooing are water based and safe. Pigments used in permanent makeup eyebrow tattooing are oil based.
- 3D eyebrow tattooing uses colors on the superficial layer of the skin in contrast to permanent eyebrow tattooing where the color is deposited below the surface of the skin
Who should go for 3D eyebrow tattooing?
- Anyone who wants to change shape of the eyebrows
- Anyone with shedding eyebrows due to hair loss or other medical situations like chemotherapy
- Anyone with scares, gaps or patches in the eyebrows, which may never be filled naturally
3D eyebrow tattooing process
- Visit the tattooist without makeup. If you do have an idea of the eyebrow shape you want, you can maybe wear the same for the artist to have an idea
- Choose the color and shape of the eyebrows you’d be most confident and happy to wear
- Apply numbing cream to the eyebrow area before being tattooed. Numbing creams such as DrNumb numbing cream, are topical anesthetic creams that you can apply on the skin and leave for 15-30 minutes, sit back and relax.
- Remove the numbing cream. Your skin around the eyebrow area will feel nothing now, the numbing cream will make the entire tattooing process painless for you.
- Start tattooing. This will be a long process, involving the designing of your brows and filling it with color of your choice
- Follow after care instructions of your tattooist and enjoy your wonderful new eyebrows
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!