Check Out the Tattoo Shop Etiquette You Need to Know!
Heading off to a tattoo studio is the same than patronising to a restaurant. As you are the client/customer of the parlour, it’s the duty of the person to treat you in such a way that you should feel the best about your experience the best one we can.
Actually, as a client you must be aware of your rights which defines your rights. Then again, we have the privilege to expect that you will act in a civil, neighbourly and deferential way consequently.
With the help of a few tattoo shop etiquette, you can make your experience the best one it can be
Below given is the list of some “Do’s and Don’ts” for your following visit to the tattoo studio…
- Do try to have some ideas in your mind before you come to the tattoo shop
- Impulse buying isn’t normally a good way to find a tattoo that you’ll have the capacity to live with for the rest of your life.
- Obviously, we understand that you might come in just to get a few ideas, however, you should have some kind of idea that lead you to the decision to get inked in the first place.
- The more clearly you can describe what you want, the easier and comfortable it will be to design tattoo for you
- Do carry any pictures, art or reference material with you.
- Do ask your artist for his expert advice or opinion before or after the tattooing process
- Do not to get upset if your artist gives you a legit feeling or expert guidance that doesn’t run with what your initial thought was.
- Do regard your artist’s advice or opinion, he or she is an expert and have been through this over and over commonly.
- Do tip your tattoo artist!
- Do not ask your artist to design for trial on your skin, this can be risky. Enter the parlor only if you are clear and satisfied with the design and you are ready to get inked as tattoos are permanent.
- Try not to enter the tattoo parlor and thinking of getting inked if you are drunk or drinking a lot. Those who drink a lot or drink one day before, needle puncturing can be very painful.
Are we missing any of the important etiquette that you think is important? Do share with us in the comments section given below!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!