People experiencing pain from ingrown toe nail should consider using a quality skin numbing cream for immediate comfort.
An ingrown toe nail results when one edge of the nail begins to grow downwards and penetrates into the toe skin. It can result from a variety of factors, such as poorly fitting shoes and unevenly trimmed toe nails, etc.
The skin along the edge of the ingrown toe nail may become infected and red. This is followed by localized pain and swelling of the area around the nail.
Common home treatments for curing ingrown nails at home include:
- Soak your feet in warm water at least 3 – 4 times a day and keep your feet dry after soaking.
- Place a small piece of cotton under the nail. Wet the cotton in water or suitable antiseptic.
- Trim toenails straight across the top.
In case your ingrown toe nail does not heal or keeps coming back, it is advisable you consult your dermatologist. Your doctor may remove a part of your ingrown toe nail by:
- Appling a small amount of quality skin numbing cream, such as Dr. Numb into the toe
- The doctor will cut along the edge of the ingrown toe nail with a scissors.
- The nail will re-grow with 2 – 4 months.
Choosing the Right Numbing Cream
Ingrown toe nails can be very painful. This pain is further enhanced when extra pressure is placed on the affected toe. This pressure can be created if the shoes you’re wearing are too tight or too loose. This is especially true, if you participate in athletics, where slightly tight shoes can cause major pain.
So, how can you overcome this pain while still under treatment? Dr. Numb is the answer!
#1 choice of medical practitioners, Dr. Numb comprises of 5% Lidocaine that ensures safe and immediate numbness of the ingrown toenail area, such that you can comfortably concentrate upon your work and forget about pain.
Choose Dr. Numb for:
- Rapid absorption and fast action
- Safe and instant pain relief
80% natural ingredients ensuring minimum to no side effects