The Latest News and Information about Dr. NumbDr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream for tattoo artists and medical professionals in the past 10 years. We continue to innovate and improve our product because we ultimately care about customer satisfaction! Learn more about Dr. Numb and other related news with our company blog.
- Where Can I Buy The Best Numbing Cream? May 12, 2014
- Painless Beauty Procedures With The Help of Lidocaine Cream December 30, 2013
- More Women are Using Numbing Creams in the Derma Clinic December 19, 2013
- Why Do You Need a Numbing Cream on Your First Tattoo Session? December 19, 2013
- Tattoo Numbing Cream – Information October 10, 2013
- Tattoo Removal Lidocaine Cream – What You Need to Know October 8, 2013
- Benefits of Lidocaine Cream For People Having Insulin Shots October 1, 2013
- What is the Allergic Reaction to Numbing Cream? September 27, 2013
- 6 Benefits of using Lidocaine Cream September 23, 2013
- How to Use a Numbing Cream for Painless Injections June 26, 2013
Category Archives: Numbing Cream Information
Waxing is one of those beauty regimens that people do to remove unwanted body hair, especially in the legs, armpit and bikini area. Waxing is almost like ripping your skin off, which makes it pretty painful if you have a … Continue reading
Getting a tattoo is painful in itself, but there are certain areas in the body where it is more painful than the others. So painful that people squirm or even faint! Here we list down the top 10 most painful … Continue reading
Using a numbing cream is not the only way to numb your skin in preparation of a tattoo, waxing, piercing, or injection. There are a few more methods which you can try that does not involve the use of this … Continue reading
Numbing creams are pretty common in tattooing, waxing, and injections. But there are a few more uncommon dermal procedures that numbing creams are used. They are not as mainstream as the ones previously mentioned, but they are painful as well … Continue reading
To feel the pain or no pain at all? Frequently asked question by everyone who wants to have a tattoo and even tattoo artists asks. Your tattoo will be placed in different areas that you want to see it, and … Continue reading
Botox injections should not be very painful. Dermatologists use a very small needle for the procedure. But some people have a lower tolerance to pain and undergoing the botox procedure can be a very uncomfortable experience. Here are 3 tips … Continue reading
Getting hair removed from those unwanted places sounds painful enough, especially if you are getting it removed through waxing. If you’ve done it before, you know it feels like your skin is being ripped off! But nowadays, waxing spas use … Continue reading
People who want painless tattoos often resort to using a numbing cream. Majority of the tattooists available will be fine with their clients using a numbing cream. But this sometimes post a conflict to some tattooists because they do not … Continue reading
Some doctors believe that being healthy does not need to be painful. Recent developments in cosmetic medicine continue to aim for less painful methods for certain medical procedures. But one requirement for most procedures is having injections.
Lidocaine is the main ingredient of most of the numbing creams available in the market. But how does it block the pain on the skin?