The Latest News and Information about Dr. NumbDr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream for tattoo artists and medical professionals in the past 10 years. We continue to innovate and improve our product because we ultimately care about customer satisfaction! Learn more about Dr. Numb and other related news with our company blog.
- Normal Healing Time for Mole Removal? September 27, 2014
- Do I Require A Numbing Cream For Laser Mole Removal? September 26, 2014
- Use Oregano Oil For Mole Removal Or Go For A Painless Procedure Using A Numbing Cream? September 26, 2014
- Does Using a Numbing Cream for Mole Removal Have After Effects? September 26, 2014
- Does Numbing Cream Work As a Painless Procedure to Remove Mole from Earlobes? September 26, 2014
- Clump of Warts on My Knee, What Is the Best Painless Removal Procedure? September 26, 2014
- Any Ideas on Removal of Plantar Warts? Does Using A Numbing Cream Work? September 26, 2014
- What Is The Best Source For Painless Wart Removal? September 26, 2014
- Does Numbing Cream Work For Periungual WART REMOVAL? September 26, 2014
- Can I Use Dr. Numb Numbing Cream for Needle Injection? September 19, 2014
Category Archives: Numbing Cream Information
Applying numbing creams before getting foot tattoos inscribed can help reduce the aching tattooing pain to a great extent. Continue reading to know more.
Getting an industrial piercing is twice as painful as conch piercing. For that reason, a good quality numbing cream is always recommended. It makes the piercing experience painless and helps with sooner, healthier recovery of damaged skin tissues.
Relying on painkillers to fight off the rheumatic pain can be difficult as we know some drugs are neither safe nor effective. So, is there any alternate, effective therapy to minimize rheumatism? Read along to find out!
Threading and plucking is very painful. You’re not alone trying to find the best pain free hair removal method. A vast majority of women are now relying on the use of numbing creams as one of the most comfortable and … Continue reading
Immunizations or vaccinations help protect children from serious diseases. Still, that’s hardly comforting when it’s time to actually get the shots. But, the good news is that some topical numbing creams can be used to effectively ease out this pain, … Continue reading
Are you going for a lengthy skin procedure? Is it painful? If so, your best bet is to go for a numbing cream that’s really effective and more importantly, lasts for a long duration of time. Read on to find … Continue reading
Although hemorrhoids in most cases is non-serious, but the rectal itching, burning and irritation can seriously interfere with your routine activities. Read along to find out how to sooth that sensitive area and sit comfortably again.
Getting inked is all about the art and not the pain. But still, you should not forget that tattoo machine needles can pierce your skin up to 3000 times every minute. Ouch! Now that hurts. Using numbing creams before getting … Continue reading
Beauty is not meant to be hurt! If your head hurts, it means your hair is either braided too tightly, or you have added too many hair extensions. Both these situations however do not bode well for future of your … Continue reading
Your medical practitioner ordered blood draw and you’ve just purchased a lidocaine cream to prepare yourself to get it done. Many people believe that using lidocaine creams before IV or blood draw could interfere with the results, but this could … Continue reading