How can I get Perfect Tattoo without pain?
Are you anxious about going through the pain in getting a full sleeve tattoo or even a tiny bit love symbol on your wrist? Worry no more, you can get the tattoo done with a sweet smile by using topical anesthetic cream known as Dr Numb. The formulation of Dr Numb, numbing cream has been carefully planned and executed according to GMP standards.
As the numbing cream industry is booming, market is being flooded with poor quality numbing creams which can harm the consumers. Dr Numb is especially formulated to numb the skin and has passed Health Canada to ensure the highest quality.
Dr Numb is especially formulated to numb the skin for at least 2-3 hours (results can vary depending on skin sensitivity response to Lidocaine). It is water based and has Lidocaine and Prilocaine in it. Once the numbing cream is active you won’t feel any or very slight pain for at least first 45 minutes to 60 minutes. Dr Numb is very effective if you want to be inked in sensitive parts of your body like knees, arms or elbows.
Getting a tattoo is a unique personal experience and there can be many aspects that contribute in making this process either a pleasant or painful one. When you are being tattooed a specially designed tattoo needle pierces through your skin with approximately 10-15 needle drops per second. Your skin is made of three layers, the epidermis, the dermis and the hypodermis. Since the epidermis layer keeps on replenishing itself the tattoo needle has to penetrate through the dermis layer to make the tattoo permanent, and that to happen the tip of the needle attached should enter your skin approximately 1/16” of an inch.
The Do’s for getting a perfect tattoo with minimum pain:-
- You should eat a good meal at least an hour before your tattoo session.
- To avoid dehydration drink plenty of water before and during tattooing.
- Be in comfortable clothing that exposes the tattooing part properly and is comfortable enough to carry you during the long tattoo session.
- Take a good night sleep the night before you are to be inked.
- Use a skin numbing cream like Dr Numb with the consent of your tattoo artist.
- Follow the advice of your tattoo artist as they know the best of their job.
- To keep the energy level up bring mints and lollies with you.
- Take a good nice shower before you go for tattooing.
- Don’t be anxious about the procedure keep yourself calm.
Don’t for getting a tattoo with minimum pain:-
- Do not drink alcohol the night before as it thins the blood and affects the body’s natural ability to seal a wound and prevent infections. Same goes for the coffee and drugs as they also thin the blood.
- If you are confused about the design then drop the idea of being tattooed.
- If the tattoo artist does not have clean equipment and new needles at the parlor don’t go for it.
- Don’t get a tattoo if you are not feeling well.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!