Can Dr.Numb® Cream Irritate the Eyes When Having an Eyeliner Tattoo?
When you have already made up your mind for getting the permanent eyeliner on your eyes, you also need to gear up your mind for healing time involved and also the efforts which are involved with it.
The following article deals with few basic but mandatory instructions to be followed for a smooth procedure and faster healing.
Following are some of the things you need to put in place before you go for the eyeliner tattoo.
- Since it is going to take some time for healing, so you should plan in advance all the house activities. You will need to postpone your social meets and tell everybody at your place that you will not be involved with any household chores for next few days.
- You will have to shop through few items such as ointments, straws, napkins for blotting, Q-tips, OTC pain reliever, prescriptions.
- Next thing, don’t plan vacations or outing just few days after the procedure as it will take some time for eyeliner tattoo to heal. Also you need to avoid any exposure to sun and therefore, just cut off yourself from any outsider activities for the next few days after the procedure.
- If you have any doubts or questions related to the procedure then don’t hesitate to consult the permanent makeup artist.
- While you are going for the procedure prefer wearing rough or casual clothing instead of formal clothes. And wear some comfortable clothing as it requires long hours for the procedure to take place.
- Although Permanent eyebrow procedures are not done with the sedation as the area can be numbed easily. But you can always keep a dose of painkillers along with you to in case you experience a lot of pain. But you should never take up a medicine without consulting your artist and doctor.
Use of numbing cream for relieving pain
Although many tattoo artists and make-up artist, use numbing creams to give a painless treatment to their patients but still you can also buy it from over the counter and apply it on your own.
Dr Numb’s cream is a topical anesthetic cream which is used by many tattoo artists, aestheticians and even doctors for numbing the portion of the skin to be treated. It consists of 5% Lidocaine which is totally safe to be used as a numbing agent and doesn’t pose any danger to health.
Moreover, Dr numb’ s cream can be used both before and after the procedure. It is simple to use it. You just need to apply the cream one hour before the getting the eyeliner tattoo and then cover it with a saran wrap. This will successfully numb the eyeliner portion and the numbing affect will last for about three hours. This is good enough for a pain free eyeliner tattoo. Dr numb’s numbing cream is of superior quality and doesn’t cause any harm to the eyes and never interferes even with permanent eyeliner ink.
Some general tips to follow for a safe eyeliner tattoo procedure.
* Contact lens should not be worn 24 hours before or after the procedure.
* Sunglasses should be worn for few days after the procedure as the eyes may become light sensitive.
* Avoid dying the lashes for 2 days before the procedure.
* Never use eyelash curler on the day of the procedure.
* In case you have any eye allergy then you should contact your physician for finding safe ways to get it done.
*Also, if you are suffering or have undergone any eye surgery like Lasik or cataract then do not go for permanent eyeliner procedure without consulting the physician.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!