Botox: The Way Out To Look Ageless!
If you ask for a quick and easy way to restore a more youthful look, Botox injections could be an appropriate answer. While it helps reduce deep lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, there are several other uses which you might not be aware of. Explore the details here.
Is your skin turning old?
Or those wrinkles are spoiling your pictures?
Just imagine when a friend posts a picture of you, in which you look ten years older than our age. It is understood that how awkward situation moment this can be. You are lucky if something similar hasn’t happened to you yet. But before it gets too late, it is advised to know about some solutions to cope with such problems.
Stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself. Will you look same as you look today, after 10-15 years? Of course, you cannot stop the aging process. But that doesn’t mean you can hold back the aging signs. Yes, that pulling and stretching of your skin can be avoided.
Hence, if you have the desire to possess eternal youth, you need to know about BOTOX.
What is Botox?
Although there are numerous cosmetic products which have evaded and rules the world of beauty for years, yet Botox is one of the most popular. Scientifically known as Botulinum toxin, it is among the deadliest substances on the planet. Don’t worry! Regardless of the fact that it is very toxic, it is used in the cosmetic industry to make you skin more lively. But when used in a small dose, the dangerous Botox turns into an effective cosmetic treatment.
Yes, in a minute amount it serves a great remedy for muscle spasms!
How Botox Works?
Being a highly-sought non-invasive cosmetic injection, Botox, works by temporarily removing or minimizing aging signs such as;
- Crow’s feet surrounding the eyes
- Neck bands
- Frown lines
- Forehead creases
Basically, it is the toxins which obstruct nerve impulses that lead to temporary paralysis of the wrinkle-causing muscles. Hence, it results in a smoother, and a more youthful look.
Something you must know about Botox…
You already know Botox for offering a more youthful appearance, but here are some lesser known facts.
- In several studies conducted it was found that Botox also works against migraine, eye and neck muscle spasms. Even if you are suffering excessive sweating, this treatment can be helpful.
- It is recommended not to go for this process at early age. For Botox injection, you should be around 35 to 60 years old.
- The results are never same. Depending on the “severity” the problem, the process generally eliminates 80% of the wrinkles.
- It is highly advised to get the procedure done at the doctor’s clinic.
- Now, the most important one- Botox can be painful. Yes, as it involves insertion of needle, it will be painful for you. But that doesn’t mean you cannot stay young in the long run. All you need is a topical anesthetic cream to eliminate pain. Go for Dr. Numb which is a perfect numbing solution and is safe on skin.
So, no more you need to live with the aging signs. Enjoy a youthful skin with Botox!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!