The Latest News and Information about Dr. NumbDr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream for tattoo artists and medical professionals in the past 10 years. We continue to innovate and improve our product because we ultimately care about customer satisfaction! Learn more about Dr. Numb and other related news with our company blog.
- Do Numbing Creams Work For Epilating? October 8, 2014
- Numbing Cream Overdose, How Really Safe Is It And How To Use It With Perfection? October 8, 2014
- Can I Use A Numbing Cream, If I Am Pregnant? October 8, 2014
- Armpit Waxing Pain, Can We Use Numbing Cream? October 8, 2014
- Eyebrow Waxing Or Plucking, Does Numbing Cream Work? October 8, 2014
- Does Numbing Cream It Make You Feel Tired And Sleepy? October 8, 2014
- What Is The Best Pain Relieving Cream? October 8, 2014
- Do Numbing Creams Also Help in Allaying the Discomfort Due to Injected Medication? October 8, 2014
- Where Should I Apply Numbing Cream For Vaccinations? October 8, 2014
- Can You Put Numbing Cream Actually Inside Your Nose? October 8, 2014
Author Archives: Dr Numb Cream
Dr. Numb is a strong dermal anesthetic cream, which can be applied before blood tests to minimize pain. Results are obtained within 15 minutes. This means you don’t have to wait for hours unlike other similar products in the market. … Continue reading
Applying numbing creams before getting foot tattoos inscribed can help reduce the aching tattooing pain to a great extent. Continue reading to know more.
Getting an industrial piercing is twice as painful as conch piercing. For that reason, a good quality numbing cream is always recommended. It makes the piercing experience painless and helps with sooner, healthier recovery of damaged skin tissues.
Relying on painkillers to fight off the rheumatic pain can be difficult as we know some drugs are neither safe nor effective. So, is there any alternate, effective therapy to minimize rheumatism? Read along to find out!
Threading and plucking is very painful. You’re not alone trying to find the best pain free hair removal method. A vast majority of women are now relying on the use of numbing creams as one of the most comfortable and … Continue reading
Immunizations or vaccinations help protect children from serious diseases. Still, that’s hardly comforting when it’s time to actually get the shots. But, the good news is that some topical numbing creams can be used to effectively ease out this pain, … Continue reading
Are you going for a lengthy skin procedure? Is it painful? If so, your best bet is to go for a numbing cream that’s really effective and more importantly, lasts for a long duration of time. Read on to find … Continue reading
Although hemorrhoids in most cases is non-serious, but the rectal itching, burning and irritation can seriously interfere with your routine activities. Read along to find out how to sooth that sensitive area and sit comfortably again.
Getting inked is all about the art and not the pain. But still, you should not forget that tattoo machine needles can pierce your skin up to 3000 times every minute. Ouch! Now that hurts. Using numbing creams before getting … Continue reading