The Latest News and Information about Dr. NumbDr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream for tattoo artists and medical professionals in the past 10 years. We continue to innovate and improve our product because we ultimately care about customer satisfaction! Learn more about Dr. Numb and other related news with our company blog.
- Normal Healing Time for Mole Removal? September 27, 2014
- Do I Require A Numbing Cream For Laser Mole Removal? September 26, 2014
- Use Oregano Oil For Mole Removal Or Go For A Painless Procedure Using A Numbing Cream? September 26, 2014
- Does Using a Numbing Cream for Mole Removal Have After Effects? September 26, 2014
- Does Numbing Cream Work As a Painless Procedure to Remove Mole from Earlobes? September 26, 2014
- Clump of Warts on My Knee, What Is the Best Painless Removal Procedure? September 26, 2014
- Any Ideas on Removal of Plantar Warts? Does Using A Numbing Cream Work? September 26, 2014
- What Is The Best Source For Painless Wart Removal? September 26, 2014
- Does Numbing Cream Work For Periungual WART REMOVAL? September 26, 2014
- Can I Use Dr. Numb Numbing Cream for Needle Injection? September 19, 2014
Author Archives: Dr Numb Cream
Recovery after a mole removal surgery is not as extensive as you may think. You only need to make sure you correctly follow your doctor’s advice for quick and safe recovery period.
Mole removal is usually tolerated well with minimal discomfort. But, if you wish to minimize the mild stinging sensation from the laser, you can effectively numb the area with a quality numbing cream before undergoing the procedure.
Moles can be unsightly and can make you feel self-conscious. To get rid of them, you can either do down the surgical route or prefer treating them the natural way – your eagerness to get rid of the unwanted moles … Continue reading
When choosing a numbing cream, safety of use should be your first preference. The good news is that tested and approved products such as Dr. Numb have never been reported to have any side effects.
Mole removal is one of the most painful skin procedures one can go through. Thankfully, a quality numbing cream can help completely eliminate the pain. Read on to know more on how numbing creams work for mole removal from earlobes.
Other than being nuisance, most warts are harmless and go away on their own. But, having a clump of warts on the knees can be extremely painful and difficult to cope up with. And if left untreated, these may even … Continue reading
Removing plantar warts is quite a simple process if you have the right numbing cream. And if you can get one that has Lidocaine as a major ingredient, you can expect quick results in less time.
Generally the warts don’t require any treatment. But, if your warts are painful or spreading, or if you’re simply bothered by the way they look – then you can opt for a variety of treatment choices. The following article discusses … Continue reading
Laser treatments and surgical procedures work best to remove the Periungual warts. But, if the pain associated with these procedures is stopping you from getting a timely treatment, then using quality numbing creams is the best choice for you.
Do you wonder why Dr. Numb is the most recommended numbing cream and if it’s really effective on needle injections? Read on to know the truth! No one likes injections, especially kids. Even parents can’t watch their kids getting shots!