How to Achieve the Optimum Level of Numbness of the Best Numbing Cream
A high quality skin numbing cream will be more effective if properly applied. Some of the users might not be following the correct directions on how to apply the cream and that can result in a lower numbing effect or health hazards to the person using it. It is important to use the topical numbing cream as directed to achieve the full effect.
Here are the steps on how to use Dr. Numb numbing cream for waxing, tattooing or other skin procedures and achieve the optimum level of numbness:
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely. This first step is important so that the cream will be absorbed well by the skin and the procedure will be less prone to any infection.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly. A good amount is when the cream fully covers the area to be treated.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave it on for 1 hour. Some users try to shorten the time but it can reduce the effective duration of the numbing cream.
- Remove the plastic wrap and wipe the cream off.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!