7 Secret Beauty Tips For Brides
You are going to be a bride soon and thus you need to prepare your skin for the special day. Everyone’s eye will be set upon you on the day and it is vital for you to look most beautiful. Hence, if you haven’t prepared yourself for the day, here are some essential tips you need to follow. Check out.
Well, you are ready to step into the new world of yours. Congratulations!
Your wedding day is probably the most awaited day of your life. You have been dreaming for this, and now when it is so close to you, special preparations are must. Isn’t it?
Here it is not about your wedding gown, make-up, wedding location, or anything else. It is completely about you and your skin. On the auspicious day, you want to look most graceful and gorgeous lady in the universe. And for this it is important to prepare well in advance. But most of the brides rely on the parlors and their makeup artists, and keep on waiting for the last days of wedding to prepare.
However, if you want everything to go perfect then it is advisable to be an early bird. Once you get, it means it’s time to step up the daily beauty routines. Below are listed some beneficial tips for you, have a look:
1. Schedule your facial treatments: Your skin needs some extra pampering and therefore, the first thing you need to do is book monthly facials to rejuvenate your skin. Make sure you rely on expert and experienced aestheticians for this. Get regular massages your skin and scalp. It will stimulate blood circulation, making your skin looking pink. If you are working for long hours, then request extractions to get all the dirt out of your pores. Don’t try it at home as it can lead to irritation, or worse, scarring if not done by professionals.
2. Reduce The Pores With Microdermabrasion: You never want those pores on your skin to ruin your entire look. Then don’t let them stay there for long. However, the good news is that you can minimize the depth of pores now. A number of methods like glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and several other chemical peels can be opted. It exfoliates the layers of bad skin and reduces the pore surface.
3. Salt Scrubs For Your Elbows: While all the brides are busy caring for their face too much, they often ignore the elbows and hands. Be a smart bride and add entire skin care habits to your routine. A simple way to do this is adding a bath with sodium bicarbonate to your weekly routine. Basically, the sodium bicarbonate breaks down those dry patches, leaving your skin soft and clean. A glycolic peel can be taken for the rigid patches on the elbows when you go for a facial.
4. Minimize Those Sunspots: Throughout the years, you have been protecting your skin from sunscreens. However, some way or the other those sunspots stick to your skin. Don’t worry, you can use the acid peels to slough off the dead skin, damaged by sun. These peels leave you with new and fresh skin. You can also go for spa treatments which include a series of peels. It is advisable to choose the six different sessions, that too each two weeks apart.
5. Use An Eye Cream: Don’t ignore those dark under-eye circles. Definitely, you don’t like them and as it is your wedding don’t let them be a hindrance in your way. You can reduce them with makeup easily. Make sure you use an eye cream with light diffusers. Apply it with gentle hands and see the magic how it reflects the light to make your eyes look brighter. You can also use concealers on the dark spots.
6. Care For Your Lips: After your eyes, it is time to look after your lips. Especially, if it is winters you need an easy solution to prevent your lips from getting chapped. You can use natural solutions. But, if you spend lots of time outdoors, you need a thick balm with SPF 30 to keep your lips hydrated.
7. Eat healthier: This is for your lifetime. But when it comes to wedding time, it becomes essential. If you can bear it, cut down on sugar, lots of sodium and processed foods. For those with belly fat, need to switch to green vegetables, fruit and lots of water for their food cravings. This will help you to clear your skin significantly.
Well, if you are bit late, it is not a big problem. You can start it now and be the queen of hearts!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!