6 Most Commonly Removed Tattoo Styles!
Are you planning to get your body inked? Have you selected your design? In case, not, it is must that you know about those common designs which later go under removal process. Find out them here.
Image Courtesy: Vk.com
Getting that tattoo decades back was something no less than a challenge. It seemed like to be a good idea for the fashion savvy people, but even they feared from it due to one major reason. Yes, many people suffered from tattoo regret after some time. They have their own reasons for it, but the number was worth noticing. And then they made a move towards different removal procedures.
As per a 2006 survey, the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology stated that around 24 percent of 18- to 50-year-olds had tattoos and 17 percent later went for tattoo removal. Thanks to the advancements in medical science which made possible that they can get rid of their regret. But, here it is essential to learn that the number of people who go ‘tattooless’ or better say why get fed up of their designs is increasing rapidly.
So, here are listed the most common tattoo styles which are have been removed;
- Rose tattoos: In the red ink was the flower designed and in green the leaves and a stem. This is all about the rose tattoos. The only good thing about them is that they are easy to remove. Rose is associated with love and similar to the name tattoos, after break ups people prefer getting rid of such designs.
- Star tattoos: There was a time when it wasn’t a very common tattoo style and people were enticed towards it. It was popular in both styles, i.e. either the filled one or the empty. However, when they became extremely common, it wasn’t that appealing and innovative.
- Barbed wire tattoos: Males were fond of these tattoos. Generally found on their upper arm in black or dark green ink, these tattoos become little more difficult to remove. The challenge in maneuvering the patient’s arm is to remove the entire band, which is not an easy task.
- Butterflies tattoos: Just like the bared tattoos in men, these were popular among women. It was no longer attractive and no longer fits in the desired lifestyle.
- Cursive name tattoos: You might have seen people having tattoos written in the black or dark green tattoo ink. Earlier these used to be very common and were found in size 1 inch by 1 inch to, across the entire torso. People preferred getting the name of their love inked. But when the relationship gets over, no longer they wish to have the name of their partner displayed on their body.
- Block letter names: In the same queue come these tattoos which were apparently larger. In this case, the independent letters were either filled with the shaded ink or were left empty. While these tattoos are generally larger, they were hard to remove.
Hence, if you were about to choose any of these, you need to think twice. Make a wise decision and then book your appointment!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!