5 Natural Ways to Remove Unwanted Hairs!
Unwanted hair has been a problem for every woman. While there are many procedures to get rid of them, these often come with some or the other consequences. Not anymore you need to rely on these. Yes, you can say good-bye to undesired hair in a natural way. Find out how!
Are those lip hair a reason for your embarrassment? Basically, it happens due to hirsutism, a phenomenon of unwanted hair growth in females. It is said to be caused due to several factors including hormonal or genetic condition, and even a combination of the two.
Well whatever the reason is, the fact is that you want to get rid of them. Isn’t it? And by now you might have tried various expensive products or those painful procedures. In case, you haven’t, you must have read about the consequences of each. While these are unsuccessful in getting a long term cure, these are enough to ruin your budget.
But do you know that it is not necessary to visit the parlor every time when you want to remove these unwanted hair. There are certain home- remedies which can do magic. Wondering what they can be? Here’s the list, have a look!
Lemon and honey pack
No need to bear the pain of waxing and threading. You can now opt for honey and lemon, as it comes with astounding moisturizing properties. It’s quite simple.
What to do?
- Just squeeze lemon juice (10 ml) into honey (40 ml).
- Blend it and with help of a cotton swab rub the mixture in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow it to dry for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Repeat the same two times a week for two weeks.
This is a temporary way to remove those unwanted hair. Depilating your skin using a pumice stone can be useful, as the rubbing action causes friction which leads to the hair coming off from the roots. In this case, not all coarse hair may fall off, but yes, lesser growth will be noticed.
What to do?
- You need to the wet the area first; most preferably with warm water.
- With a pumice stone, gently rub it in the circular motion on that area.
- Keep on repeating till the hair comes off.
- Now wash it off with running water.
- In the end, moisturize the skin well.
- You can repeat this every day to see results.
You can prepare a banana and oatmeal scrub, which is best for removing hairs and also it helps in skin softening. Though banana has less impact, yet when mixed with oatmeal it works to make your skin smooth, especially after hair removal. For this paste you will need a ripe banana and oatmeal (1-2 teaspoon?
What to do?
- Simply mash the banana and oatmeal to it.
- Blend it nicely before you apply it to your face and other body parts.
- Let it dry for few minutes and then rub in circular motion.
- Keep on repeating the same for about 15 minutes.
- You can later wash off with water.
- Doing this twice a week is recommended.
Chickpea Flour Mask
It is not a new method. In fact, chickpea flour has been used as hair anticipation since ages. You need to prepare a mask using chickpea flour (½ dish) and milk (½ dish). You can add 1 teaspoon or turmeric powder and fresh cream to this.
What to do?
- Add chickpea flour in a dish, followed by turmeric, milk and fresh cream.
- Mix it well to make smooth glue.
- You have to apply this glue all over your hair development.
- Ensure you cover all your hair secured.
- Allow it to dry for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, after 30 minutes start rubbing the flour cover with a tender hand.
- In case it is dried, just wet your fingers and rub slightly on your face.
- Now wash off the skin with luck warm water.
Papaya aloe mix:
Having the enzymes which are helpful in weakening the hair follicle and inhibit hair growth, papaya turns out to be a perfect home remedy for hair removal. All you need is ¼ tablespoon of papaya powder, turmeric powder and gram flour. Aloe Vera gel (4 tablespoons) and mustard oil (2 tablespoons) are also needed.
What to do?
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients to get thick glue.
- Apply this glue in the inverse direction of hair development.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes and with help of a clean cloth rub it in the other direction of hair development.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
So, finally you have an escape from the painful and expensive treatment. Make use of these remedies and keep those unwanted hair at bay.
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!