21 Problems Only a Tattooist Can Understand
Did you know? Nearly 40 percent of Americans have at least one tattoo on their body. It simply means that tattoos have become the part of the mainstream fashion. But that doesn’t mean all people have a healthy outlook for the tattoos. Yes, many tattoo freaks also receive criticism, face issues and health problems, besides being praised for their tattoos.
Here we have listed common problems only a tattooed person can understand. So, read below which tattoo problem relates to yours.
- People Have Prejudice About You
- They Only Praise the Phrase’s Design, Rather than Understanding the Meaning
- Your Employer Thinks You’re Not Fit for Job
- Your Parents Think You’ve Gone Rebel
- Your Tattoo is Still an Issue in Your Workplace
- It’s Annoying to Tell Meaning of Your Tattoo Every time
- People Grab Your Arm to Take a Close Look at Your Tattoo
- You Get Lot of Opinion on Your Tattoos
- You Have Fear of Tattoo Regrets
- You Need to Spend Money on Touchups to Make it Vibrant
- Aftercare Process are Very Strict
- Chance of Getting Infection or Skin Damage
- Fear of Being Rejected in Army or Law Enforcement Agency
- Protecting Your Tattoo from Sun Exposure is Exhaustive
- Peeling and Flaking Over it
- Having an Uncool Design for Lifelong
- When Friends Say You’ve Got Bad Tattoo
- You’ve to Wait Longer to Hire the Best Artist Which is Busy Now
- Tattoo Removal Process is Difficult and Costly
- When People Ask Your Motive Behind a Tattoo
- Your Partner Finds Your Tattoo Huge Turn Off
So, these are the problems regarding wearing tattoo we received from our avid readers. Half of them can be avoided with a good design, homework before getting tattoo and aftercare precautions. As far as rest of them concerns, if you love your tattoo, no criticism can discourage or make you feel low. Happy Tattooing!
I want to share my experience with using Dr.numb. I tried nearly every other product when I got my tattoo work done and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing worked like Dr. Numbs cream. it honestly is the best on the market and I want to thank Dr.numb for having a solution to the pain. Thanks Dr. Numb!
I love this cream it works wonders. I was able to lay of the table while he worked on my tattoo for about 2 hours before I needed a break for a smoke. Great product!!
Wonderful for tattoos! Really helps with longer sessions. Applied thick and can't feel a thing. Would definitely recommend!
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this cream I like it a lot it does work just wrap the are for 30 minutes and done you won't feel a thing I have 3 big tattoos and I felt no pain using it
This stuff really does work and is well worth the $$. FYI, the longer you leave it on before a tattoo, the longer it lasts!!